Needs a name...

Flames erupt from a darkened crater,lava spewing forth.The lava cackles as I slowly trudged up it's steepened path. Sweat dripped of me like sweat slipping of a roasted pig. As I reached the top my legs seemed to fail on me. I slipped on a dark rock and my eyes faltered on me.I woke up at what seemed dawn and a hue of red and yellow filled the sky, I slowly turned around to face the lava once again and I rememberd my job.I slowly regained my strength and then began to rise up. After my head stopped feeling so dizzy I pulled out my bey and threw it into the lava.A spitting sound erupted from it. I turned to face away and walked back down the path hands in my pocket when suddenly something hit my head.''Dammit!''I said,''That hurt!''. I turned around to see what it was and my jaw fell open my bey had evolved.
Add more. I can't get any type of read from this story, and that's ALWAYS a bad thing. 100% of the time.
Updated.
When you add more chapters..u will get a name for the story urself..for now..we cant say anything because it is abridged story