Need help with starting beyblades again?

Hey everyone,

So basically I grew out of beyblades as a child, but recently my nephew has gotten into it and found my old collection (wanting to vs me). So I have a couple of questions to ask, as I've been out of the loop for a while.

1. What are all the beyblades series in order (metal, burst, etc, as I don't get these). 

2. What beyblades series would be best to buy now?

3. Can different series VS each other, as I have a couple metal ones lying around.

4. Whats the strongest series?

Also any other information would be appreciated!

Thanks  :D
You'd be better off asking this in Ask a Question, Get an Answer in this forum above.
But, here are my opinions.
1. Plastics are the 1st, with the HMS being a subset. Metal Saga is the second, with 4D and Zero G being subsets. Burst is the current third gen.
2. Burst, as they are currently in production.
3. It's not recommended, as MFB vs Burst or Plastic could damage one or the other.
4. The strongest series eould be MFB, but they are out of production.

Burst right now has 3 parts. The Layer, made of plastic, the Disc, the middle metal part, and the Driver, the tip. The "Burst" gimmick is when they come apart, and are usually counted as a loss for the bursted one.
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:09 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: You'd be better off asking this in Ask a Question, Get an Answer in this forum above.
But, here are my opinions.
1. Plastics are the 1st, with the HMS being a subset. Metal Saga is the second, with 4D and Zero G being subsets. Burst is the current third gen.
2. Burst, as they are currently in production.
3. It's not recommended, as MFB vs Burst or Plastic could damage one or the other.
4. The strongest series eould be MFB, but they are out of production.

Burst right now has 3 parts. The Layer, made of plastic, the Disc, the middle metal part, and the Driver, the tip. The "Burst" gimmick is when they come apart, and are usually counted as a loss for the bursted one.

Thanks for the reply, also what is a good price for a bursts?
Also burst is out in the us and canada so you can get them and its about 10.00 for one beyblade and launcher
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:30 AM)RealzBlader101 Wrote: Also burst is out in the us and canada so you can get them and its about 10.00 for one beyblade and launcher

I'm from Australia, so not sure if they are here yet. Found this for $30AUD: $22USD. Good deal?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-B...SwaB5XtXpZ
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:36 AM)GonSupreme Wrote: I'm from Australia, so not sure if they are here yet. Found this for $30AUD: $22USD. Good deal?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-B...SwaB5XtXpZ
I believe Burst is out in Australia. That's a good deal as well.
That is a good price, but yes, Beyblade Burst is also out in Australia; it was actually out before the United States got them. However, Xcalibur is not available yet by Hasbro, so your best bet is definitely import.

We have a topic called "What to buy in Beyblade Burst" or something like that, but otherwise, go ahead and ask any other questions you may have in our "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread, which is stickied in the Beyblade General forum. Everyone will be happy to answer you there.