Need help with Custom Beyblades!

Can anyone give me a 3d model of a MFB fusion wheel? Or instruct me on how to make my own one?

(With size proportions)
I am going to move this to the Your Creations forum, just because the Beyblade Customizations is really more for the "down-to-earth" Beyblade combinations, with real parts and all.

What exactly do you mean by a 3D model ? If you need something very professional, I would say contact username2130, since he designs amazing three-dimensional renders. However, if possible, it would be good to know more specifically what you are looking for so that we can better help you.
By 3d model i mean exactly what username2130 makes & I have tried to contact him but he has been inactive for a few days

Anyone have any ideas? Or contact with Username2130?

(Apr. 02, 2015  10:39 AM)I3lue Wrote: Someone plz reply Tired

You need to have patience.
Indeed this the largest active beyblade forum on this planet
But people play competitively here at tournaments, and there's a large discussion boards with testings and stuff
Normally no one talks about custom beys, I myself used to design back in the days, but now I don't even think of it

There are thousands of threads on this forum with lakhs of posts and a million views . Its obvious people won't specifically view this thread
Wait until someone responds Wink or PM them
Understood, thanks Joyful_3

Also, you said you used to design your own beys. Do you still know how to?