Need help making a possible BeyVault 2.0

If this isnt in the right area im sorry and can somebody move it for me.

Hey guys Chief here sorry i haven't been on much i need to get better at staying on message board.

Anyway with fall nearly cominghopefuly Metal Fusion wil lbe here soon ad ive decided for mine i want to make a additional BeyVault just for MF Beyblades.
Now heres my problem i want to make one differet intsead of using a multi tool box i want to be more modern and use a aluminiuam (cant spell it) suit case type case but i dont know where to start i was hoping you guys could help me with the following things.

1) What sort of case to get
2) What i could use to make different sections for the different type of parts like my original BeyVault
like minii walls made of plastic or something like that some thing storng enough anyway
3) I like to do something to sepearate the metal wheels so they dot scratch in storage like a mini filing system or something but i need ideas.
4) To add a bit of officalness i either want to prit the WBO logo or that cool dragon logo in the Metal Fuison logo on the front, i want to know ways i could do that is there a way i can carve it in or does it have to be applied

Im hopig this will be easier than when i started this thread becuase i rally need replies becuase i don't know where to start or what to do.

Im getting a rough pencil design done today, if intrested ill scan it and post it up.

Thanks for reading

Ciao for now. Chief Out