Need counters

My sister owns helios volcano and I need counters for it because it is incredible compared to my beys. No combos please, only bey suggestions. Thanks!
(May. 27, 2023  11:32 AM)somesprigganfan Wrote: My sister owns helios volcano and I need counters for it because it is incredible compared to my beys. No combos please, only bey suggestions. Thanks!

Most left spinning beyblades from the GT system and above stand a solid chance against Helios Volcano, as the Zone'+Z driver and Ou disk don't help its case against opponents of the same spin direction. However, for consistent counters, you should look into Sparking & DB/BU beyblades. Within the Sparking system, releases like Mirage Fafnir, Rage Longinus, and Super Hyperion should be able to do the job. If you have access to DB, a myriad of options are opened up; beyblades like Cyclone Ragnaruk, Vanish Fafnir, Roar Bahamut, Astral Spriggan, Guilty Longinus, Greatest Raphael, & Ultimate Valkyrie should be able to handle Helios Volcano with relative ease. Options are even further expanded with BU system beyblades such as Xiphoid Xcalibur, Zest Achilles, Super Hyperion MR, King Helios MR, and Burst Spriggan.

Good luck, let me know if you have any further questions Smile
Thank you! I used to have super hyperion, but it broke. i'm soon getting turbo spriggan and guilty longinus so i hope any of those 2 can help.