Need Metal Fight Blades

I need 3 Metal Fight Beyblades...does anyone have them that they would sell? I need the starter sets, because i'm new to MFB. It would be great if you are in The American Region, i don't want to ship overseas....If you have them please reply back or send me a message.
THANKS
Why Pegasis and Bull?
They look cool, lol, i'm new to MFB, could you make a suggestion ?
You don't have to import it from Japan or Hong Kong, you can buy from online stores in the US.
I'm looking to get 3 full blades though, original parts...
The blades in the Stamina and Defense Re-Model Set comes with really good parts. Plus it turns out cheaper than buying those blades individually.
And you should also wait for the release of Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Mar. 08, 2009  1:11 AM)lamborghini1134 Wrote: I need Gaia Dragoon V, Strata Dragoon G, and the Gaia/Strata, whichever one is the HMS......if you have them please message me how much you want for all, a set would be good but i'll buy individually if you have a certain one.

Gaia and Starta are the same thing.
Gaia: Takara
Strata: Hasbro

You know, I never knew why the name change. They decided to keep the name "Diachi" so, why change "Gaia"?

Also Gaia/Strata Dragoon MS sucks, as well as Gaia/Strata Dragoon G. I think G has a spare Gaia Dragoon V.
(Mar. 08, 2009  3:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I think G has a spare Gaia Dragoon V.

Deikailo might also have some spare Gaia Dragoon V's.

lamborghini1134: btw what happened with MFB?
(Mar. 08, 2009  3:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Gaia and Starta are the same thing.

You know, I never knew why the name change. They decided to keep the name "Diachi" so, why change "Gaia"?

Also Gaia/Strata Dragoon MS sucks, as well as Gaia/Strata Dragoon G. I think G has a spare Gaia Dragoon V.

If you put G's sub ring on Gallzly it makes it okay for defense (don't quote me on that), the reason for change was (from memory) there was some copyright thing in States/UK/Canada that stopped Gaia being used.
(Mar. 08, 2009  3:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Gaia and Starta are the same thing.

Hasbro changed "Strata"-"Gaia" because due to overseas trademark issues, it became necessary for them to alter the names of their products in the U.S.
(Mar. 08, 2009  3:40 PM)Anu Wrote: Hasbro changed "Strata"-"Gaia" because due to overseas trademark issues, it became necessary for them to alter the names of their products in the U.S.

Makes sense. Thanks. Grin
I don't wannna get the MFB anymore because i don't want to spend 50-60 dolllars to get 3 starters, too much money, i have enough, just don't want to spend that amount. Strata and Gaia are different plastics though, does anyone have both of them, dont need HMS anymore...
You find plastics for too much cheaper dude. Just get MFB.... Especially Storm Pegasis 105RF.
(Mar. 08, 2009  7:53 PM)lamborghini1134 Wrote: Strata and Gaia are different plastics

They're the same beyblade, just different names. Takara = Gaia Dragoon V/G and then Hasbro changed it to Strata Dragoon V/G.
The EG version sucks though, it's not worth getting.
Okay, you guys all make a point, i'm going to get Metal Fight Blades final decision, i need 3 because i have a local team with 3 members, i'm the leader, and i need 3 so we can all have one.

LOL if you want to, my team name is The HyperBladers.
So ummm, wait and get Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone(probably), and Dark Wolfe(probably).