Need Help With Building Bey (MFB)

Hey, I  needed help building a bey with the little number of parts I own. It would be appreciated if somebody can help me make a Combo

These are my Parts

Fusion Wheels: Flame, Basalt, Cyber, Poison, Rock, Thermal, Gravity, Meteo, Storm

Clear Wheels: Cancer, Horogium, Leone, Saggitario, Wolf, Destroyer, LDrago-II 

Tracks: SW145, 145, AD145, Claw 145, DF145

Tips: WD, WB, RF, S

Any suggestions would be deemed helpful. Thanks!
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:21 PM)Zyon Wrote: Hey, I  needed help building a bey with the little number of parts I own. It would be appreciated if somebody can help me make a Combo

These are my Parts

Fusion Wheels: Flame, Basalt, Cyber, Poison, Rock, Thermal, Gravity, Meteo, Storm

Basalt Cancer AD145 WD
Gravity Destroyer 145 RF
Thermal/Flame Leone SW145 WB

Those are the competence combos I can think of with your parts ( ˘•ω•˘ )

some of your parts are great like metro ldrago and horogium but you have a lot of mediocre parts like C145
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:41 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  7:21 PM)Zyon Wrote: Hey, I  needed help building a bey with the little number of parts I own. It would be appreciated if somebody can help me make a Combo

These are my Parts

Basalt Cancer AD145 WD
Gravity Destroyer 145 RF
Thermal/Flame Leone SW145 WB

Those are the competence combos I can think of with your parts ( ˘•ω•˘ )

some of your parts are great like metro ldrago and horogium but you have a lot of mediocre parts like C145

Thanks, I'll try them out, and I'm sorry for the lack of parts you had to work with but I appreciate it.

These are my Parts

You could try Meteo L-Drago C145WD

As I do not have a Meteo L-Drago I do not know for sure if this would work, so In a way, I am asking you to try it out and see if it works as I thought it would.

Since Meteo L-Drago is pretty much a spin stealing god, I want to assume that if you put it on a stamina tip and a decent height spin track, it should be able to win against most right spin beys. Claw is more or less to defend against low attackers. I would be grateful if you could try it out and let me know how it works