Need For Speed Undercover

I don't know if there is any NFS (short for Need For Speed) but there is a new NFS hitting stores in november the game looks really great from the screen shots I have seen, umm for those who played NFS Prostreet remember they did not have free roam well its on NFS Undercover, if you get the title of the game then you should know who you playing as.

Well if you don't know you are playing as an undercover cop climbing the ranks in the racing world to take down all the bad guys heh, there is online play for those of you who want to show off your skills.

The game has had a lot of changes umm they did put out a car list if you want to look up on the car list the web site is www.nfsunlimited.net there is a little sneek peek at the first mission but your going to have to find it don't worry it's on the website but over all I just can't wait for NFS Undercover to come out by the way it's for all the systems.
Dranzer206 Wrote:by the way it's for all the systems

Does the mean I get to fire up my old DreamCast again!? Because they still make games for it!

And like EA should get the license for The Fast & The Furious and like make a Need For The Fast And The Furious! It would be like the best video game ever made!
No I should have made it a bit clearer Im sure your not for reall with that buts its for the PS3,360,Wii,PSP,DS,PC,Moble and two others I believe correct me if Im wrong.
(Aug. 29, 2008  4:54 AM)Takao Wrote: Does the mean I get to fire up my old DreamCast again!? Because they still make games for it!

I love seeing stories like this. Its nice to see people still love the Dreamcast.

Anyway, back on topic, I have high expectations for Undercover. It looks like it could be just as good as Most Wanted, which I enjoyed immensely.
Yeah, I was being sarcastic, I said so in my post, lol. It'll probably appear on the PS2, and possibly the XBOX or GBA, because EA made Madden for the XBOX this year IIRC, and I'm justing guessing on the GBA.

ProStreet was terribly disapointing. EA can't win me back this year with Need For Speed. I'll be playing too much Dead Space or Gran Turismo, Test Drive, GRID, or MotorStorm or something.
Oh yea it is coming out for the PS2 umm Kei i agree man, through all the NFS games most wanted was my fav. I still play it on my xbox.
I LOVED Most Wanted. Still need to beat hahaha
I have high expectations for this, I think the understood the faults of prostreet.
Takao is right prostreet was a big disappointment and I for one did not even get the game, I tired the demo and felt that they could have dont way better, I seen the game play on prostreet and I was still not happy with it.

So i just stood back and played most wanted and when, my little brother friend came by with his 360 I played carbon on his 360 but i stook with most wanted the most.