Natsume Yuujinchou

Well, I'm gonna try on making another thread that has a possibility of barely ever being read or replied to, but i dont rly care, cus im makin it anyway. so, the anime natume yuujinchou, talk about it. isn't it peaceful...well, when natsume isnt being attacked by blood-thirsty(usually) yokai. haha Wink
...oh yeah, if u have absolutely no idea wut this anime/manga is, here's a link to the first episode(with english dub) which has the rest of the episodes with it, as well...http://crunchyroll.com/natsume-yujin-cho...nds-515654
I'm looking forward to watching this one since I'm in love with Hiroshi Kamiya's voice acting. However, I'm currently preoccupied with BakuTech, Duel Masters Victory V and Beyblade Zero-G. Maybe someday I'll start this series.

Good thing I was able to buy myself this figure before its gone. Grin

haha, wonderful. cute figure, too. Smile sometimes i wish i had that sort of collectible stuff, but im fine with the Nyanko Sensei stuffed animal that im working on...im terrible with stuffed animals unless im making it out of socks, so lets see how it turns out.
Thanks. Joyful_3

...and about that stuffed toy; take a pic of when you're done so that I can see. Grin
(Aug. 22, 2012  5:35 AM)Wales Wrote: Thanks. Joyful_3

...and about that stuffed toy; take a pic of when you're done so that I can see. Grin
will do. Wink