National Teams. Team WBO etc...

(Mar. 15, 2009  10:47 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Only if we dress up.

man that would rule so much

by the way i have no idea who the hell that is, i just googled "mikuru"
(Mar. 15, 2009  10:43 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: reminder that real breasts don't do that

Gasp Realy!?

Crying
(lol)
(Mar. 15, 2009  10:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: by the way i have no idea who the hell that is, i just googled "mikuru"

Didn't know it was possible to go on the internet and not know who Mikuru is. But yeah, that is her, not some random other Mikuru. =_=
(Mar. 15, 2009  10:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: Didn't know it was possible to go on the internet and not know who Mikuru is. But yeah, that is her, not some random other Mikuru. =_=

i dont really watch anime
(Mar. 15, 2009  10:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: man that would rule so much

by the way i have no idea who the hell that is, i just googled "mikuru"

Specialized Kamen Beyshooters too. We'd be Unstoppable.
not all of us follow anime or are active in any anime related communities beyond this one
Yeah I know. But it's like not knowing who Naruto is! Or something to that kinda of scale.....maybe a tad smaller. XD

Yeah, you're basically just cooler than me. Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah, you're basically just cooler than me. >_<

i just proposed a kamen rider team
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i just proposed a kamen rider team

Uh, fair deuce.
hey wow wow wow wow what about use i think there should be a tournament or somthing for it .
I call dibs on Faiz! XD
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hmm......matching or themed or different?

Matching lol

(Mar. 15, 2009  10:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: Didn't know it was possible to go on the internet and not know who Mikuru is. But yeah, that is her, not some random other Mikuru. =_=

I have probably been on the internet longer than you, and I watch a lot of Anime, and I have never heard of her.
KAMEN BLADER DECADE TEAM (since Beyblade has been around for a decade! Smile )
Bey Brad
AnnieDuck
shikamaru526
Jehuis Rad
Kei
GO HENSHIN! *pulls Winder through Beyblade-shaped buckle, buckle spins*
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:31 PM)Minion Wrote: I have probably been on the internet longer than you, and I watch a lot of Anime, and I have never heard of her.

Oh I imagine so, I only discovered the internet when I was like eleven. XD Still creeps me out that you haven't heard of her though.......guess my perspective is screwed. Still, Haruhi is immensly popular even now and she was one of the most popular charactars from it........
I didn't know about it until you guys told me.^^^^
Most places don't have alot of people that are into anime. (or are open about being into anime)