National Teams. Team WBO etc...

(Mar. 13, 2009  11:24 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: awww your making me feel bad....
I just used the team lists already posted Pinching_eyes

lol, it's all good.
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah I thought of him too. But I haven't seen him in aaaaages. D:

lol, I'm here, I come online just about everyday as soon as I get home from school. It's just I don't post as often as I used to :3
Team UK! Eee
Ah okay, good to know you're still around. *hug* Joyful_3
Team Midwest:
G
Syn
Grey
Can't think of a 4th...
Yay hes here! *Knuckle 2 Knuckle* Safe. Wink

lmao I watched Shika go through avatar changes
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:39 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ah okay, good to know you're still around. *hug* Joyful_3

(Mar. 13, 2009  11:41 PM)Driger Wrote: Yay hes here! *Knuckle 2 Knuckle* Safe. Wink
I wasn't aware people noticed me that much Gasp
I feel so loved! :3 Joyful_2
@Neek Any one who doesn't annoy me and actually helps me is my friend Wink (eg, you, rocky & liverpool)
Add Neek to the team
Who do we remove?
i think i can go in team usa. some of the mods can go on team WBO
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:50 PM)Giga Wrote: Who do we remove?

Do it like in the Manga. Have a tournament and the top four make the team, that's how the BBA did it.
you guys realize this isn't real right
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:52 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Do it like in the Manga. Have a tournament and the top four make the team, that's how the BBA did it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid113104
lol
I dont get the point of posting SpinOff ;\
Brad says it's not real - don't get carried away, you can't really do qualifiers.
Giga says we can do London qualifiers at the Spinoff/the qualifiers are already arranged.

Or something to that affect.

If I'm honest, it took me a while too. ^^;
Yeah, it's sitting there, more like top four are the team.
Team Australia
Raykon
Sega
The shredder
Jayeryan
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: Brad says it's not real - don't get carried away, you can't really do qualifiers.
Giga says we can do London qualifiers at the Spinoff/the qualifiers are already arranged.

Or something to that affect.

If I'm honest, it took me a while too. ^^;

I thought he was 'loling' at my post for no apparent reason Pinching_eyes_2
Yea, he mean't to post the whole thread, not your post. It just happened to be the last post on the thread.
I did not realize that Blue is from Canada so ill replace him with pinoy

USA
Maz
Anubis
Cye
Pinoy
(Mar. 13, 2009  11:40 PM)G Wrote: Team Midwest:
G
Syn
Grey
Can't think of a 4th...

Me as #4?
Oh wow lol..I thought you put that Blue to sybolize me..you should put me on Team USA..unless you are going by your original constructed team
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:32 AM)Maz Wrote: I did not realize that Blue is from Canada so ill replace him with pinoy

USA
Maz
Anubis
Cye
Pinoy

That would be an awesome team. I have never seen Cye blade but, heard he was really good. Too bad there's no more big tournaments, toi actually meet up and battle.
Oh, forgot to add this:
IN/IL/MI/OH/Kentucky Team XD
Syn
Grey
Me
Wolf-erazer