[Nashville, TN] Tournaments, Teams, Etc.

So I'm new to this side of the yard haha been a fan of BB since the original series(Driger is best Bey) and recently my nephew has fallen in love with the Burst series and wants to play against his cool uncle(aka me) which lead to me looking up more about the new gen and wanting to get into the competitive side of battling!

That aside I have ZERO clue where to start @_@ are tournaments always unofficial, is there a official format or any age limits/requirements?
What are some of the newer burst beys/combinations to learn about? I'm a noob and looking to learn the ropes, any help is much appreciated! Thanks!
Hi there, @[AkiraKei13]! Thanks for your interest in the WBO.

The WBO, a fan run community, relies on Beyblade fans—like you—to host and attend tournaments all around the world. All official WBO upcoming tournaments are posted here: WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

There are no age limits for WBO tournaments, but there are several requirements. If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer. You can use this thread you've created to try and gather interest for a tournament in your area. If you know anybody who might like to join, make sure they post here as you will need the confirmed interest of at least four people before we can approve your first event.

You can find news and threads detailing the latest releases in the Beyblade General forum.

As for some of the best new combinations in the game, one good place to look at is the Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events thread, where the winning combinations from the top three players at each of our events (like this one) are posted.

Additionally, we have a WBO Tournament Reports forum where you can get a better idea of what combinations are being used at our events and what it’s like to attend one as well.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.
Something ive kind of started to really help players get to know one another and form a deeper community here in the states is this facebook group. I know of atleast 3 others in the nashville area looking for people to blade with and get organized play started out that way, im on the east end of tn. Close to bristol and johnson city. Anywhoo, here is the group if you are interested in joining!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1399076880163450/
When are there going to be any tournaments in Tennessee