Naruto: The Broken Bond

Anybody heard of or looking forward to this? It’s the sequel to last years Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, coming out for the Xbox 360 on the 18th of November(I think). I'm personally quite excited about it.

Second Trailer: http://uplay.uk.ubi.com/index.php?video=tm7f21rl
Official Website: http://narutoxbox360game.uk.ubi.com/
Actually no, this game looks really bad to me...
Rather pick up Storm.
(Nov. 02, 2008  5:14 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Actually no, this game looks really bad to me...
Rather pick up Storm.

Really bad? Why do you think that?

P.s I will admit that UNS looks great though.
Im not too confident in fighting gameplay. The roaming looks ok i guess. I'd rather stick to Ninja Taisen o Narutimate series...
I quite enjoyed Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 and am currently in love with Narutimate Accel 2, they are both great games, but Broken Bond has made a lot of neat improvement to its fighting engine from Rise of a Ninja, that and online play has confirmed me a buy of the game. I'm also very much into the idea of adventure elements in the game as well, rather than just fighting from battle to battle with text screens in between which make up the story (this was one of the problems with Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 imo).
Just like all the other ones, I doubt this one will be any good.
(Nov. 02, 2008  5:49 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: Just like all the other ones, I doubt this one will be any good.

By that, do you mean every single other Naruto game ever made? Because Naruto: Rise of a Ninja gained many positive reviews last year and was hailed as one of the best anime based games ever.
(Nov. 02, 2008  5:31 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Im not too confident in fighting gameplay. The roaming looks ok i guess. I'd rather stick to Ninja Taisen o Narutimate series...

Ditto. But i might pick it up regardless. I need more 360 games.
This is kind of in the wrong forum...
(Nov. 03, 2008  12:23 AM)To Wrote: This is kind of in the wrong forum...

Agreed.
Ker-lock by someone maybe?
Sorry about that, honest accident.
Topics don't need to be locked because they're placed in the wrong forum

They can be moved

Anyway, I really don't think many of the Naruto games are that great, I submit the Uzumaki Chronicles as evidence. The games are mostly for Naruto fans who buy the games simply because it's Naruto-related.
I'm a Naruto Fan, but I don't think this game will be great. Just as Revolution and Revolution 2 (even though they use the EX engine). t's not just American Naruto games because I did, surprisingly, enjoy Ultimate Ninja Heroes.
(Nov. 05, 2008  7:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I'm a Naruto Fan, but I don't think this game will be great. Just as Revolution and Revolution 2 (even though they use the EX engine). t's not just American Naruto games because I did, surprisingly, enjoy Ultimate Ninja Heroes.

It's Published by a French company, and developed in Montreal...
(Nov. 05, 2008  8:34 PM)To Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2008  7:29 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I'm a Naruto Fan, but I don't think this game will be great. Just as Revolution and Revolution 2 (even though they use the EX engine). t's not just American Naruto games because I did, surprisingly, enjoy Ultimate Ninja Heroes.

When I say American I meant US-Euro exclusive games. Sorry.
(Nov. 05, 2008  8:41 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

Montreal is in Canada...
(Nov. 05, 2008  9:42 PM)To Wrote:

Montreal is in Canada...

which is in north america Wink
Oy vey... not another Naruto game...

No thanks Confused
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2008  9:42 PM)To Wrote:

Montreal is in Canada...

which is in north america Wink

I've never met a Canadian refer to themselves as an American, and I've never seen Canada called the US :p
It looks pretty awesome to me, but its for the Xbox 360 which is a waist of money..... I wont be getting it.
I was actually pleasantly impressed by this. Okay, it's probably not as good as Storm. People need to stop comparing the two though because they're different games on two very different platforms. I don't own a PS3, so get over it.

The roster has been dramatically improved and the number of combos has gone up. The levels are now much more open plan, with some nice lighting effects and heavier detail on the grass, flowers, etc. It's not pushing the xbox360 system but it's doing a pretty good job.

The cutscenes and voice overs are much better. I'm playing through the story mode with purely japanese voice overs and subtitles. The anime extracts have been completely removed, replacing it with in game cutscenes that have much higher expression details than before. The cutscenes in Storm, again are probably a bit better. Yet this isn't bad.

Being able to play as Saskue in the story mode, as well as practically and character in your 3 man cell (for the first 5 hours i played through entirely as Jiraiya when we travelled to find Tsunade - thats freakin' cool) is a really nice touch. The scenes where you play as Saskue's inner torment also has some really nice atmosphere.

Lastly, we have online. Sorry PS3 owners, but N:TBB trumps again here. Tag matches are shaping up to be pretty sweet. N:TBB isn't an outstanding game and the visuals/fight mechanics aren't as true to the anime as Storm is. However, this is a strong action/adventure/rpg/ beat-em up. At the end of the day, i have fun with it.
This is a video I made previewing the game demos. I rate the games as far as Naruto Games go, not neccesarily comparing it to all games. Alot of people disagree with me, but alot of people agree with me. It's all your opinion. They're both pretty good games for being based of a cartoon show, but here was my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXyzDQMbg8M
I'm still trying to get naruto UNS on ps3 but UNS is way!!!!! better!!!!
Ive finished this game. It was good to me, but It was a little too short... I would have liked if there were more small missions to do In the leaf village, like in Rise of a Ninja. I liked Rise of a ninja better.
Nikku: I agree totally. But online gets annoying playing against Sarutobi. They should have thought through the movesets a bit more.