46.51%
Naruto
27.91%
One Piece
13.95%
Bleach
11.63%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
(Oct. 24, 2012  2:01 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I'm pretty sure you're missing another important anime......Moving on, DragonballZ is obviously my favorite out of the four. Shouts out Akira Toriyama for making the strongest anime characters known to man. I grew up watching it and have seen every episode and movie. There's a reason it's still on T.V. and in stores.
Unfortunately they're not the strongest anime characters by quite a bit tbh
Dragonball is my favourite anime, because I've been watching it since I was a kid, literally one of my first anime' I ever watched.
Also I love naruto but too many fillers, bleach I used to love but they were even worse with fillers (they did a whole filler season). And I used to watch one piece as a kid aswell but then stopped and now there's just way too many episodes and other animes I watch to get back into it
(Feb. 27, 2017  10:57 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: Unfortunately they're not the strongest anime characters by quite a bit tbh

Agreed there are some pretty powerful anime characters out there like OPM, Alucard and Dante.
(Feb. 27, 2017  11:49 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Agreed there are some pretty powerful anime characters out there like OPM, Alucard and Dante.
Yeah but those aren't the characters I'd say, DBZ characters tend to be planet busters at minimum (goku is a solar system buster). Characters stronger than this would be people from saint seiya who are ridiculous close to universe level and then the most power character is Gurren Lagann, in his ultimate form he's the much bigger than galaxy's and throws an actual Big Bang at someone.
Statistically, Saitama isn't even close to being the most powerful anime character. A character called Medaka from Medaka Box is so OP that she is flat out disgusting. Something like the Anti Spiral is also quite powerful. Also forgot Pegasus Seiya himself is pretty darn powerful.

But wait, isn't this a thread about what the best anime is? I think there was a thread for most powerful fictional character somewhere.
(Feb. 28, 2017  12:12 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Statistically, Saitama isn't even close to being the most powerful anime character. A character called Medaka from Medaka Box is so OP that she is flat out disgusting. Something like the Anti Spiral is also quite powerful. Also forgot Pegasus Seiya himself is pretty darn powerful.

But wait, isn't this a thread about what the best anime is? I think there was a thread for most powerful fictional character somewhere.

I got ya. But wasn't medaka box to do with being more of a comedy show. Forgot pegasus seiya, it's from that old style anime saint seiya right? Alucard had some sort of omnipotent powers at some point I'm sure so he belongs with the big ones.
I am a dragon ball z fan for life I have watched it since 2nd grade
@[Yblader1] Yeah Medaka is from a comedy show so the powers shouldn't be taken seriously at all although there's some that still vsbattles her against many so I pretty much got used to the idea. Saitama is also the same case as Medaka in a way, where he's from a comedic show but for some reason people like to pair him up against other powerful characters, but then also make excuses on why he would beat any fictional character without much proof other than saying, "Oh he can one punch anything!" or "He's satirical and is supposed to beat anyone.". I think Saitama should just remain as this comedic OP superhero we like to watch busting city level monsters easily, like Medaka I shouldn't take his powers too seriously. Yeah Pegasus Seiya is from an old anime. Alucard is definitely powerful with that he's immortal (I think), but in terms of destruction power, well... anyway I doubt he's omnipotent TBH, he definitely has many abilities in his belt but to say he's omnipotent... I think that word gets thrown around a lot TBH. Someone like The Creator from (forgot name of anime) is omnipotent, all powerful and doesn't really have a weakness. Alucard can't cross water by himself IIRC.
(Feb. 28, 2017  7:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Yblader1] Yeah Medaka is from a comedy show so the powers shouldn't be taken seriously at all although there's some that still vsbattles her against many so I pretty much got used to the idea. Saitama is also the same case as Medaka in a way, where he's from a comedic show but for some reason people like to pair him up against other powerful characters, but then also make excuses on why he would beat any fictional character without much proof other than saying, "Oh he can one punch anything!" or "He's satirical and is supposed to beat anyone.". I think Saitama should just remain as this comedic OP superhero we like to watch busting city level monsters easily, like Medaka I shouldn't take his powers too seriously. Yeah Pegasus Seiya is from an old anime. Alucard is definitely powerful with that he's immortal (I think), but in terms of destruction power, well... anyway I doubt he's omnipotent TBH, he definitely has many abilities in his belt but to say he's omnipotent... I think that word gets thrown around a lot TBH. Someone like The Creator from (forgot name of anime) is omnipotent, all powerful and doesn't really have a weakness. Alucard can't cross water by himself IIRC.

There was defo a scenario where he possessed some sort of omnipotent powers. He actually stole it from an omni powered character. He commands some familiars too from what I know. I mean unless there is a crossover what's to say that alucard is or isn't more powerful than the other characters. We won't really ever know. And saitamas true strength also isn't measurable so in theory these guys could be super powerful but just not display it.
Saitama has yet to reveal his full strength, although according to rumours for OPM season 2, he will have trouble against Sweet Mask or something. There's actually another rumour of someone claiming Saitamas hardest punch was Universal or something like that but I don't know if I believe that yet.
There is definitely characters from naruto that could destroy the earth maybe not by power but by something like Tsukuyomi which would pretty much just end all humans.
Honestly I thought this thread was a VS debate or something.

I have done nothing but that for that past months .
(Mar. 10, 2017  7:59 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Honestly I thought this thread was a VS debate or something.

I have done nothing but that for that past months .

Yeah, I was also concerned that this became a vsbattles thread when if I remember correctly, you once made one too. Man I was such a noob back then when it came to powerful characters, especially when I suggest Saitama, even if he is just a parody.
(Oct. 23, 2012  1:43 AM)Anchor Wrote: One Piece, reasons why?
Better than Naruto: He's not chasing a dude the whole series, funnier, more likable characters, better fights(slightly), intense storyline, cool art style.
Better than Bleach: Funnier, more likable cast, fights are both good, better storyline.
I didn't finish DBZ, or watch much of it, so im not going to say anything about it.

Oh, also, Bleach and Naruto's fillers are really bad while One Pieces' are okay.

You should finish DBZ. That anime is overly epic