Naruto Shippuden! Ultimate Ninja Storm REVOLUTION!!

Oh my god! Didn't know about this for a while. I am so looking forward to this game! More info will follow when I get some more. Anyways:

What we know so far: (Click to View)
Yes... I think that this is real...
Hmmm now that I found this thread I want to know is anyone interested in naruto game clans .....I have a clan called the dark sharingan........anyone else have a clan or or in a clan .....hmmm
I picked up this game a couple of weeks ago.. already has become a favorite of my friends and I.

I wouldn't say it is the most competitive fighting game (I personally prefer smash bros for that).. but damn its such a fun.. "happy".. game to play
Well Tho this the game is simple but to be amazing at the takes some skill tbh I would know cause I'm a clan leader......I'm not saying I'm just that good but IK this from watching my clan members get good and some were just recruited just that good ..........
(Jun. 18, 2015  2:44 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: Well Tho this the game is simple but to be amazing at the takes some skill tbh I would know cause I'm a clan leader......I'm not saying I'm just that good but IK this from watching my clan members get good and some were just recruited just that good ..........

oh yeah, it definitely does require skill

i am not able to abuse glitches and stuff like that (dont really want to anyways).. but i am pretty good at it.
i generally count my subs better then most people i face
(Jun. 18, 2015  4:04 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2015  2:44 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: Well Tho this the game is simple but to be amazing at the takes some skill tbh I would know cause I'm a clan leader......I'm not saying I'm just that good but IK this from watching my clan members get good and some were just recruited just that good ..........

oh yeah, it definitely does require skill

i am not able to abuse glitches and stuff like that (dont really want to anyways).. but i am pretty good at it.
i generally count my subs better then most people i face

Well let me know if you ever what to play ........oh and here's a video I just made check it out more to soon to this YouTube channel....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBA9IUAU_xc