Nano's Signature and Avatars

I decided to make a signature/avatar shop again. This time, I'll only take in a few requests depending on who asked.

Rules:
1) DO NOT ask for a signature or avatar if you have already asked someone else.
2) Please provide pictures of what you want.
3) Please tell me the background color you would like.
4) If you want text, then tell me the text and color.
5) If you have a size you want it to be made, then tell me ahead of time.

Examples ? We won't be happy if you don't show us your examples Tongue_out.
Ah that's right, I'll add some to the opening post.
Thanks for the sig bro.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:53 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Thanks for the sig bro.

No problem! I can make an avatar for you too if you want.
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:56 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  9:53 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Thanks for the sig bro.

No problem! I can make an avatar for you too if you want.

No your pushing the envelope. JK illm send you a request later
Erm... Wow. I don't really want to ask, because it makes me seem like a burden, but could you please make me a signature like the ones advertising Otaku Space, just with the Reflux Fiction site instead? Hrm... a picture... Does it need one? I don't really know what to pick, so...? Really, I'm kinda confused. If the sig doesn't need one, is it okay if it simply says "Reflux Fiction" in huge shiny letters? Thank you, Nano!
(Jun. 21, 2011  10:27 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm... Wow. I don't really want to ask, because it makes me seem like a burden, but could you please make me a signature like the ones advertising Otaku Space, just with the Reflux Fiction site instead? Hrm... a picture... Can you try using this? (I just got done watching a few episodes of Lucky Star...) Thanks if you can! I don't know how to add a URL into it, so could you do that? The URL is in my signature now. (The image is kinda big...)

Can you be a little more descriptive? All I got so far is that you want Konata in it.
So it should say Reflux Fiction on it? In what colors would you like?
I changed it exactly for that reason. So, yeah. I don't wanna seem picky, but I really have only asked for a sig once, and that was last year when Night was still around. Sorry, I'm kind of a noob when it comes to internet stuff, even if I've been on the forums for about a year.
Sorry Magablader, I've had a few setbacks. One of which was my mom closing Photoshop while it had stuff open. I'll get it done today for sure.
[Image: RefluxFiction.jpg]

Code:
[url=http://www.refluxbooks.webs.com][IMG]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/NanoWBO/Avatars/RefluxFiction.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Is that good? I can always redo it depending on hoe you want it.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:26 PM)leone=best Wrote: ok first thing kia-v i WILL delete this

Delete my thread? Or the useless post that you made?
(Jun. 22, 2011  11:14 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Nano, If you dont remove that thing from your sig. I wont be your buddy no more.

What thing? And couldn't you have just PMed me? I don't want this thread to be cluttered up.
I would like a flaming background, with a Burn Phoenix in it The text needs to be black and says BeyScorcher.
Erm... could at least try asking, instead of saying "I would like..."? It's not so hard.
(Jun. 22, 2011  11:29 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm... could at least try asking, instead of saying "I would like..."? It's not so hard.

Thank you.

You didn't ask politely, so I'm not going to make it.
Yeah, sorry, I need to be more specific...

Sry but i'm canceling my request lol
ill just get a photo editor
Good luck Nano, with the shop that is...
PM Request sent!
i would like a shaman king one! i would like just like my avatar ! the charecters on there are called
tao ren
kyoyama anna
bokutu no ryu
lyserg deithel
faust viii
asakura yoh
asakura hao
iron maiden the holy girl

(i gave you the names so you could look them up)
thank you much if can make it for me. no fan made pictures of them please! (:
backround color: black
size:the size of youres that you have now
Could you please make me a signature with a blue background, the bey's Aquario on the left and Wolf on the Right,and in the middle the text Aquario please.
Wolf
Hey, i had this sig but now all of a sudden its too big. i really dont understand those sort of things and my attempt to make it smaller failed. so, please, if its possible for you to make it smaller that would be wonderful.Tongue_out

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i358...2968062530
Grin Nano's making sigs again! might as well make a request from the legend who made my old avatar!
Type: Avatar
Picture: If you can do it, flashing from Fang leone and Meteo l-drago. If not, show Fang Leone and Meteo L-drago.
Go Nano!
EDIT: Cancel my request please. Good luck Nano Wink