NaLu's Signature and avatar shop.

Poll: How much stars does my Signature and/or Avatar deserve?

54.67%
16.00%
10.67%
8.00%
10.67%
Total: 100% 75 vote(s)
i have also sent a request. i am not forcing you just reminding . do it whenever you want . if you don't want don't do it . i am not saying not to do it . just reminding .
(Apr. 09, 2012  11:52 AM)SonKohan Wrote: Is it safe to say mine has been forgotten about mine?

i have also sent a request. i am not forcing you just reminding . do it whenever you want . if you don't want don't do it . i am not saying not to do it . just reminding .
sorry cant do animations only slideshows

can u do me a avatar with stealt elf and flameslinger from skylanders back to back with one half of th back round fiery and otherside leafy green
How come your username is Nali and the thread is named Nalu.Please somebody might put Nalu on the credits and not be able to locate you.For me just being patience for Focus to open his shop i really love his work.
I got my computer back, I mean I reset it and got everything back, Did i tell you my computer got a virus? No i don't think i did.

And NaLi??!!!! Natsu+Lisanna!!! EKh whatever, were twins.

Some of my games got deleted, But my photoshop is still there, Going to finish a tag and do the requests.
NaLu, can i get a sig with Draciel S in a green background with a racing-flag colored text" Draciel S, The Green Jewel"
Hey nalu,
Could i have a sig and avatar
Signature-
size 500-200
background -lots of fire
images and animation-the owner of flash sagittario ripping the bey and next flash sagittario spinning
text -darkbull9999

Size-normal
background -space with stars
images-the owner of flash sagittario
no text

Thanks in advance

Can I have Kyoya and aura Fang spinning [can] and forest backround with FANG in the left hand corner [can be any font.]
can i have a sig of brago(zatch bell) at the right and then damian to the left with hell kerbecs in the middle
with a fire background
here is yours darkbull9999
[Image: kentainSpace.jpg]
EDIT:heres yours maeyer2001
[Image: DracielS.jpg]

I am happy your computer got fixed NaLu, I have been waiting in line for quite a while.
Same here ^
can i get a sig
size: like yours
images:bigbang pegasis to left l-drago destroyer to right with proud member of team hellfire in the middle with a blue fire backround
JUst a few changes:
size: 2cm bigger than NaLu's sig
background:Fire in the left,Ice in the right
Text:Magic Blader(FontGrinead Kansas)
pic:Natsu Dragneel in the left and Gray Fullbuster in the right
thanks
post deleted
Thanks Nali and the backgrounds fine but can you please make the text in a more visible colour like red? And can you make the text bigger. And is it possible to make make in the middle (under the text) Beat Lynx clashing into Hell Kerbecs? (But so that you can still see the background)
here it is whackoma
[Image: BeatLynx-1.jpg]
I meant that beat lynx clashing INTO hell kerbecs but thats good!! Thanks Nali!
(Now go do other requests that have been waiting for a while!)
Can I have a sig that is:

Size: 400x200
Background: Orion Constellation
Image: Phantom Orion
Text: Phantom Orion
Here's yours variares26120 though i changed the background if you dont like it i can change it
[Image: DarknessNeverFalls.jpg]
EDIT: heres yours MagicBlader
[Image: NatsuandGray.jpg]
YO!!!! ITS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
but can you make the text BIGGER and a little more to the center where it can be seen better.

EDIT. the "N" in the word never is not seen clearly

ps. the font is awesome!!!!Eee
EDIT: as for the back ground i sorta meant the picture of nemisis after
absorbing the ledgend blader's beys. ( it kinda looks like a black ghost pegasus beast)
here it is variares
EDIT:[Image: DarknessNeverFallsRemake.jpg]
here it is EternalBlader
[Image: PhantomOrion.jpg]
yaaay!!!!!!!!! thats just what i wanted!

thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EeeEeeEeeStupidStupidStupidCuteCuteCuteWinkWinkWink