[NYC, New York] FP Tourney Start-Ups

Hi, I was wondering when and where us NY, NJ, and CT Bladers could meet up and have some beyblade tournament gatherings. I wouldn't mind hosting a Free Play Tournament this Friday or Saturday before Easter Vacation is over.

An official WBO tourney sounds pretty hard to organize, but probably fun to be in.

Some ideas for WHERE the tourney gatherings would be nice. Manhattan/NYC (As many know) is a great place for everyone who lives there, but its very crowded filled with traffic and not the best place for parking. I have suggestions, but I would like to here yours first.
I live In Connecticut... As to Tournaments, I have been thinking of organizing a tournament somewhere aswell. For the place I have no Idea. But I will Contribute the best way I can
The best place might as well be New York because of those who live in New Jersey. Where in New York is a question.
There are a lot of New York topics already, and unfortunately we only accept discussions for tournaments that you plan on proposing to get approved.