[NY, NJ, PA, CT] Team Bloody Blazers (Now Recruiting)

Hello fellow bladers!!! I am now accepting bladers to join the new and best team on the block! Do you guys like Strong Defensive Stamina Types like Hell Kerbecs, or Powerful Stamina-like Attack Types like Death Quetz, then this team is for you! Team Bloody Blazers!!

What we do on this team is plan team gatherings and BeyBattle!! That's right folks. So join!

Requirements

*You must either live in the northern part of the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York) or Connecticut.
*You must have at least six months of experience in using beyblades ( August 28th marks my 2nd year)
*You must have experience in a real, official tourney made by the WBO or Hasbro.
*You must have respect for other bladers and yourself
*You must NOT be on any other team

Rules
*No teasing/bullying others
*No lies

Any of these rules broken will result in you being reported and possibly kicke out

Lastly, I will try to have a Beyshop up on the Beyblade Market very soon at least by mid-September. I will sell new Takara Tomy Zero G beys, Sonokong beyblades and used Hasbro. If your interested in buying from me now, just PM me. Right now I have a couple things like Thief Phoenic and Archer Gryph, but I prefer anyone interested to PM me, at least until the shop is up where you can just post.

Team Members
*TheDivineBladeR
I'll post the rules here for everyone too:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RULES-Teams

It should be noted that

(Aug. 25, 2012  12:17 AM)TheDivineBladeR Wrote: What we do on this team is talk about cool combos, the newest beys, BeyBattle!! That's right folks. So join!

discussion is not allowed in this thread.
Good luck with your team i hope my team(BigBangFury) and yours can be good Rivals
Good luck for your team, hopefully everything goes well.

I sugges you pay attention to imsomniacs post, as it is very useful. If you spam this thread continuously you might get warned.

And once again! Good Luck!
not on this team
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:52 AM)UlltimateOrion Wrote: not on this team
Yeah he is on my team, not this one
He had said that he wanted to be on this team unless I have the wrong person.
Like I said before, UltimateOrion you asked me back in July to join my team. I thought you were to different people at first but I'm really talking about you.