NOW $20 USD!!! BB-10 DUO BD145 ETC

You lied so yes you very clearly did. Which throws doubt onto using you to buy things from.
So you don't think lying is wrong? You've already admitted to deceiving people just so that your selling thread would receive more traffic. That makes you untrustworthy and that means people won't be willing to buy from you because no one can be sure that you won't scam them.
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:03 PM)3-Dog Wrote: So you don't think lying is wrong? You've already admitted to deceiving people just so that your selling thread would receive more traffic. That makes you untrustworthy and that means people won't be willing to buy from you because no one can be sure that you won't scam them.

if i wanted to scam i would have sir. if i was a scammer then i would ahve found a picture and photoshop my name on it. stevebey lied so i thought it was ok sir
Do you actually have any proof that he did though? No one does. They all just accused him. There's a good chance it just looks sketchy whereas everyone knows you're a liar and as such untrustworthy. Also that logic is ridiculous. Another seller might have lied so I can too?
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:14 PM)Ultra Wrote: Do you actually have any proof that he did though? No one does. They all just accused him. There's a good chance it just looks sketchy whereas everyone knows you're a liar and as such untrustworthy. Also that logic is ridiculous. Another seller might have lied so I can too?

calm down know it all sir why so much drama i knwo what i did was wrong. doesnt mean you have to keep spammign the thread to egt your post count up.
Because we protect against people from getting screwed over by unscrupulous people on here. I couldn't care less about my post count. I care about the good of the site.
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:19 PM)Ultra Wrote: Because we protect against people from getting screwed over by unscrupulous people on here. I couldn't care less about my post count. I care about the good of the site.

your just spamming the thread and making post that aren't going to do anything. can oyu tell the future? no.
I can. It involves you getting a warning or being banned.
100% sure this thread will be closed fogitaro. Do NOT ever lie on here. It just shows how untrustworthy you are. You did not have to lie to get buyers. And Ultra is completely right. Respect him and the other members who are trying to help you. Once again, do NOT lie on this website, because it will get you nowhere.
(Mar. 16, 2013  8:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: I can. It involves you getting a warning or being banned.
steve didnt get banned. also i dont think anyone can tell the future. i think im going to be the mature one and stop replying and spamming. good day sir.
Right now you are the only one being immature and also the only one spamming. Alright, I'm done, there's no point in wasting time in someone so untrustworthy. "good day sir"
Lying, spamming, same exact IP as several banned members...

Hmm...

Get out.