http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/F...ry/?page=1

SHIPPING 5 US 10 WORLDWIDE

SOLD AS LOT

DUO HELL DIABLO BASALT EART

AD145 BD145 145

MF-H 2 REG FACEBOLTS

CS DS USE 5 TIME ALRDY R2F

MSG PRICES NO LOW BALLING MUST GO!!!!!

free shipping. i lowered it because i really need the money.
buy now cheap price yes yes need money now
sold plastic bey
im sorry now will u buy my stuff i need money
(Mar. 15, 2013  12:55 AM)fogitaro Wrote: i have a use shiny god ms takara tomy 60 usd

You can never just post that : you need to accompany such a statement with a clear photograph of that Beyblade with a sheet of paper with your username written on it.
(Mar. 15, 2013  3:04 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: PM sent for sgms

Are you serious ? He has not even posted a photograph of it to prove that he actually owns it, and you will just blindly send him your money ?
I sent him a pm about bb-100 too and 2 pm i will ask pics Joyful_3
(Mar. 15, 2013  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  3:04 PM)phantom_gt Wrote: PM sent for sgms

Are you serious ? He has not even posted a photograph of it to prove that he actually owns it, and you will just blindly send him your money ?

i just sold it on ebay. 60 usd used ship include
(Mar. 15, 2013  7:53 PM)fogitaro Wrote: i just sold it on ebay. 60 usd used ship include
Do you mind giving us a link? Because it's really tough to trust whether you actually sold a Shining God or even had one in the first place...
(Mar. 15, 2013  8:36 PM)Mino Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  7:53 PM)fogitaro Wrote: i just sold it on ebay. 60 usd used ship include
Do you mind giving us a link? Because it's really tough to trust whether you actually sold a Shining God or even had one in the first place...

how do i link it if it already sold and why proof if i already sold
(Mar. 15, 2013  9:04 PM)fogitaro Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  8:36 PM)Mino Wrote:

how do i link it if it already sold and why proof if i already sold
You take the link of the sold listing and put it here...

And proof because I find it tough to believe you had a Shining God, but if it's already sold, we'll be fine.

This reminds me of a rule on RangerBoard, usually if the seller is willing to comply to a certain odd request, that means they're a fair seller, so this event here is giving me my doubts.
but how do i link it if its already gone and buy my stuff
(Mar. 15, 2013  10:47 PM)fogitaro Wrote: but how do i link it if its already gone and buy my stuff
It's not gone, I can link you to a listing I sold, so obviously you can. Example:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281072632771?ssP...1559.l2649

I don't have any money to buy stuff, so sadly I cannot.
hwo do oyu get to sold listing. this is so much work when i make no money
Just be patient ... Are you really in desperate need of money ?

List on eBay if you can't wait. There are lots of stupid people who buy terrible lots, so yours should reach a decent price if you list it, with shipping worldwide.

I am seriously considering closing your topic and possibly giving you a warning or a ban for lying if you do not prove that you had the Shining God MS and indeed sold it on eBay. So, get your things together, stop playing dumb, and just show us the ended auction from eBay. Other sellers can get that through their accounts, and so can you. You have twenty-four hours maximum to do this.
price reduced to 30 for the whole lot including shipping world wide. i need money quick
I want to buy the lot but first please show the link to the ended ebay auction for Shining God MS.
he said he was going to purcahse for 35 usd. if any one wanst it offer more
Please show the eBay auction link ...
im not showing anything as it is sold. end of discussion on that beyblade. i am now selling the lot please only comment if you are interested. thank you
It's not for you to end the discussion. Kai-V, the head admin of this forum, asked you to provide a link. You're trying to avoid the situation because you lied and you actually didn't sell a Shining God MS.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Shi...d&_sacat=0

This is a link to completed listings on eBay for Shining God MS. Yours isn't on there.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&...ld=1&rt=nc

This is a link to sold listings on eBay for Shining God MS. Yours isn't on there either.

I would advise everyone to avoid buying from this seller until he proves he's legitimate. It's a shame, honestly, because I've been after a Shining God MS for too long. I'm guessing it's not a coincidence that fogitaro updated his thread with a 'Shiny God' as soon as stevebey claimed he had sold one on eBay for $350.
ok i just said that for people to eb interestes. when people wanted it i said i sold it on ebay because i dont scam. i did nothing wrong