NOOB Needs Some Help!!

Hey guys,

I'm going to get my son some Beyblades for his Birthday. He had some a few years ago so I know a bit about them.

If you had $75 to spend on some, what would you get?

Are their Official Rules for battling?
What's the deal with the larger launchers that look like a pistol? Are they good?
Is it normal to battle Metal vs. Plastic or is that like a different class?

What else do I need to know?

thx,

Tornillo
(Mar. 15, 2013  8:05 PM)Tornillo Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm going to get my son some Beyblades for his Birthday. He had some a few years ago so I know a bit about them.

If you had $75 to spend on some, what would you get?

Are their Official Rules for battling?
What's the deal with the larger launchers that look like a pistol? Are they good?
Is it normal to battle Metal vs. Plastic or is that like a different class?

What else do I need to know?

thx,

Tornillo

I think there's a thread in the Customizations Forum that tells you the best recommended Beys to purchase, but some that are definitely must haves are Flash Saggitario(Attack), Phantom Orion(Stamina), and the Ultimate DX Set which has Duo Uranus and Wing Pegasis, very useful Beys for Defense.

Unless you're at a tournament, there are no actual "rules" for blading besides launch your top into the stadium, and the basic stuff. But If you mean like stuff that shouldn't be done, your not really supposed to touch the stadium suring battle. If you do mean at a tourney, then yes there are and they are all here: http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

I believe that the launchers that look like a pistol you are talking about is a Launcher Grip, for which information I believe can be found on Beywiki.

I've read that battling metals versus plasic is a very bad idea, but I dont know anything about that for sure.

Most of the other stuff that is good to know is in the Customizations Forum.

Finally, this thread will probably be closed because the content would go in the Ask A Question, get an answer thread. I hope this helped.