NOLAND C.

yo does anyone know if the winner of the north american championships noland c. is on this sight? i have a few questions for him about the championships back in 2003
Don't think so.

Also it's spelt 'site' not 'sight'.
He's not. Brad talked to him and said he was quite the jerk. He also quit blading shortly after he won.
(Apr. 15, 2009  4:22 PM)Anu Wrote: He's not. Brad talked to him and said he was quite the jerk. He also quit blading shortly after he won.
all man i was hoping to take his usa title
Maybe he wants to meet up and battle then "pretend" he is the champion :\

lol and its aww man not all man :p
(Apr. 15, 2009  4:27 PM)darkhooded Wrote: all man i was hoping to take his usa title

hahaha.

what?
that whole world championship thing was a joke IMO, personally, *flameshield up* i think they rigged the tourney so he could win since the ppl form hasbro were acting kind of shady as far as rules(no japanese parts saw the wc competitors with them), stadiums, judges, and the wc pairings.....
noland doesn't like blading he told me so
What about those other 2 guys from the beyblade movie XD
Bladehoarder(the member on here) is the big guy with glasses. Dunno about the other guy, though.
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:31 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Bladehoarder(the member on here) is the big guy with glasses. Dunno about the other guy, though.

he's an idiot and told me he cheated to win the tournament

welp
Whoa really? I figured they weren't in good favours but how did he cheat? Gasp
which guy cheated? and how do you cheat?
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Whoa really? I figured they weren't in good favours but how did he cheat? Gasp

fake large WD
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: fake large WD

EDIT:did'nt see the large part sorry XD

Ugh, you'd think someone would have realised that. I hope it wasn't one of those hideous gold ones. ¬_¬
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:37 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ugh, you'd think someone would have realised that. I hope it wasn't one of those hideous gold ones. ¬_¬

2 golds one could start a fire.they create sparks.the people should have checked that no one had them.plus Im sure the judges would notice a gold mishapen disk
As if he got away with it, Hasbro are stupid!
He still didn't win it anyway, even with the fake parts XD
I don't think they should spark unless they have the spark pads (yes, that's what I'm calling them now). Plus even if they did, they wouldn't start a fire. Doesn't make it any less illegal though. Angry

this is true
btw rocky, its flint that causes sparks, like a bic lighter
Is that really true? The fake WD? I remember the head of the "BBA" and one of the higher ups in the japanese beyblade scene checked each blade before...
This was at the qualifier, not the WC.
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:41 AM)Anu Wrote: He could of just switched them... :\

Chief 2002 - Hmm ...