NEW!!!! GRAVITY PERSEUS 15$ ONLY HURRY

Hello my name is Yong Liu and i live in tokyo and yes i speak english i just got hold of 2 new Takara Tomy Gravity perseus i will sell them for $30 and i can also get hold of more just pm me and i will try to buy more if you want them

Here are the pictures:

30 DOLLARS FOR THAT?!?!?! Are you insane? Dim and AD has cheaper prices. BUT 30 DOLLARS?!?!?! Plus shipping I bet
It's cheaper elsewhere so it's doubtful anyone will buy from you.
Relax Anime, Dimsum's price is in GBP making it over 30 dollars...

Only AD beats his price.

Try 20, because 25 is the same price as AD and you are a new seller here so if you had the same price as a very reliable member, a person would obviously buy from the reliable member.

Just trying to help you out here Grin
i'd buy it for 25$ american dollars shipping and handling included in that but 30$?! 5$ mor than what i have
Also, please add a [Selling] Prefix.
really 30 I would sell it for,at top price,15 dollars
Yes i decided to change my price to 15$ from 30$.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Now i just got a hold of the third Gravity Perseus. So there are 3 o hurry and pm me.

This is new and the pictures are the same on my other post as "NEW!!! GRAVITY PERSEUS 30$ ONLY HURRY!!!!!!!" so you can find the pics there. Sorry for any inconvenience.
id like on pm me
You could have just edited your other thread then, and changed it to Gravity Perseus $15, or whatever.
Is the $15 including shipping prices ?
(Dec. 16, 2010  12:05 AM)blah Wrote: You could have just edited your other thread then, and changed it to Gravity Perseus $15, or whatever.
Is the $15 including shipping prices ?

No then it would cost 17$