NEONPLAZMA, a forum by Callum6939

NEONPLAZMA is a forum made by me which was originally intended for my graphics as I am going to college for Media Diploma Level 3, but now I feel as I shall share the site, and others can upload some graphics.

It has also been edited to hold more topics, and the graphics area is located in you're creations, but I may make a separate forum for that part, but that will happen in the future.

In the meantime you can just make a few topics talk, but also read the rules before posting as the website host wants me to abide by the rules there.

Current Team:
Callum6939 Administrator
Coasters Moderator

also to view the website click board index, to get to the forums and threads.

If you want to ask any questions PM a member of the team.
...with the same design with random carp, just Red?

so, we just comment on your stuff, or can we put in our stuff as well?(GFX, not the others)
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:14 AM)DeX Wrote: ...with the same design with random carp, just Red?

so, we just comment on your stuff, or can we put in our stuff as well?(GFX, not the others)

the same design was due to the fact that all the other designs don't look that great and I like darker colours, also ThePlaceToBe has the same design in purple ¬¬, but I changed the logo large enough to fit over the banner as thats what coasters asked for lol

also you can put your stuff on there as its to share your graphics and stuff, it would suck if it were only mine Joyful_3
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:18 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:14 AM)DeX Wrote: ...with the same design with random carp, just Red?

the same design was due to the fact that all the other designs don't look that great and I like darker colours, also ThePlaceToBe has the same design in purple ¬¬, but I changed the logo large enough to fit over the banner as thats what coasters asked for lol

also you can put your stuff on there as its to share your graphics and stuff, it would suck if it were only mine Joyful_3

I can make a banner if you wan't ( I guess you will deny, as you are a GFX maker)
(Jul. 22, 2011  11:23 AM)DeX Wrote: I can make a banner if you wan't ( I guess you will deny, as you are a GFX maker)

nah, I'm a amateur at GFX, lol, so you can go ahead if you want, the only problem with the site is it wants its own banners used (default banners), but it doesn't mind logos (the loophole), so you need to design the logo to the size of the banner.

1000x100

so if you do can it be like the type of red, with like a plasma type feel (slightly like the sites banner).
NEONPLAZMA has now had a little makeover to make it look different from its sisters... personally I like it.