NEED URGENT BEYBLADE HELP!

carl down take a deep breath ok this is starting to pee me off now say this STAY TOGETHER DRIGERms OR I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol no realy it will get anger out off you
I KNOW WHATS CAUSING IT!!!! THE BIT-CHIP! WHEN I TAKE IT OFF IT RUNS SMOOTHLY!!!!!! WOHHOO

calm down ash, calm down...
You mean you took it off and used a different one or you're spinning it without one all together? Chocked

Pics of the bit protector?
Now guys i need help assembling the Bit-Chip... Does anyone have English Driger MS instructions that you could upload here?
Yeah so I launched it and the Bit-Chip got stuck to the launcher so it was Spinning without it..
to assemble Driger MS.

Take the Running core, take the Weight disk, make sure the 'empty' part of the WD is face down, match up the spaces on the WD to the RC.
Take the Attack ring, match up the spaces on the AR to the RC.
Put the BP on, and twist.
There is no assembly for a bit chip/protector.

Seriously calm down and stop posting so much, it's pretty much spam at this point.
You shouldn't need to assemble the bit protector........but here:

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Be..._85165.pdf
so did anything happen to your blade and this started happening
Revo..........you need to stop posting if you're not gonna say anything helpful. :\
the bp doesnt twist in place
Okay. Does it sit where it should do before you turn it or does it just not fit at all?
Also, has it always been like this?
Yes it has always been like this, it fits in one place but wont twist... I got Gaia Dragoon from the same Seller and it is working perfectly.

It fits into one little place but that place is very loose, so last time to fit it in i pushed it in.
It's normal for it to be loose before you twist it. Are you sure you've got the Weight Disk up the right way and you're twisting clockwise?
shall i post a video up so i can show people? It simply wont twist!
At this point, that actually would probably help figure out the problem.
Yeah go for it, as long as it's not too much of a hassle for you.......
Im uploading the vid to Tinypic.com, about 8 mins
Can you give us the link Please when your done??? It'd be appreciated Smile
30 MINS left
Ouch. You should free up some memory space or something.....
It was cancelled....I have 0.00mb on my 8Gb hard-drive (netbook) so i cant upload it right now.
Closing this thread. Driger and Revolution LITE both get warnings for spamming.

When you can actually give us information to help you, post it in the Ask a question thread, and only post once unless necessary.