NEED URGENT BEYBLADE HELP!

I need Urgent Beyblade help!!
I will list the problems here:
DRIGER MS - WHEN I LAUNCH IT, IT BOUNCES IN THE STADIUM AND LOSES BALANCE QUICKLY.

DRACIEL MS - I CANT LOCK THE BIT BEAST IN PLACE?

SEABORG 2 - ATTACK RING WONT GO ONTO THE BLADE...
YOU HAVEN'T REALLY LISTED ANY POSSIBLE REASONS FOR THESE PROBLEMS. WHERE DO WE START?

I guess:
1) Practice and improve launch technique.
2) Fisrt mold should go on easy. Are you using the bit on the end of the launcher or the fixy together bit (can't remember what they're called Pinching_eyes_2)?
3) Which blade are you trying to put it on? It shouldn't really be having problems.....
I use the twisty thing on the launcher to install the bit-chip and the beyblade is Draciel Ms
So what exactly is going wrong? Is it not fitting or not turning all the way or not turning at all or what? Gasp
do not launch driger ms from a high height also if you launch from a high height do not launch hard try launching hard near the stadium walls and slarnt the launch to
I try to turn it but it gets stuck and then when i put it the blade on the launcher, the bit chip comes out...

Plus, how come when I tried to launch draciel about 3 times THE RIPCORD BROKE (Short Red HMS one)
oh thats because draciel is a week blade so it is on you mind not haveing to think about it that you must launch this certain blade always doing that weakning the part the ripp cord has been (can not say the word i want to say just say stuck) stuck together you cn see that with those circle on the rippcord
I dont understand you revolution LITE
I guess the ripcord is either fake or your launching weird. :\

As for Draciel, I have no idea. Maybe it's got something stuck in it........pics maybe?

Oh and ignore Revo......
do not worry it was about the ripcord and your mind mabe you need to clean driger that works for me
DRIGER MS IS STILL WOBBLING LIKE MAD AND ONLY SPINNING FOR LIKE 10 SECONDS
ok i did not now it was that badhas any bit come off it like on the attack ring
CALM DOWN.

Is it falling of the launcher early?
here is a photo Rocky
[Image: 30jmxx5.jpg]
SHALL I UPLOAD A VID?
Yes it does fall off the launcher, That may be the solution!
PUT ON THE LAUCHER AND TWIST (SORRY BIG FONT)
Wait its not falling off anymore, Maybe its because im using the Thunder Rumbler Stadium?
(Feb. 06, 2009  9:24 PM)Driger Wrote: Wait its not falling off anymore, Maybe its because im using the Thunder Rumbler Stadium?

Doubt it has anything to do with the stadium. It sounds like you have a faulty Dual Launcher.
Oh S**T its fell apart, here goes another two hours of assembling Angry
Can't really see much from the picture.....looks normal to me....

If it's stopped falling of then that's great but I doubt it's because of the type of stadium you're using. Smile

EDIT: Oh carp. Um, good luck?
This belongs in the Ask a Question thread. but what the hell...

Is the weight disk on properly? is the 'empty' side facing down?

Maybe the BP is just really loose, perhaps you're using a defective shooter.
Many issues could be causing problems, calm down a little and try and be a bit more articulate with your explanations.
Thunder Rumbler has a large protrusion in the middle, that may be causeing it
just get a new one it may be painful getting a new one but lots of people have to go thew it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHY COULDN'T KENNY SIGN UP FOR THIS WEBSITE!!!!
Dude, chill, seriously.

If your problem is fixable then we'll fix it.
If it isn't then you can either forget about it and concentrate on something else or buy a new one. Shouldn't be too expensive.

Still, it would really help if you could explain your problem a bit more.....