NEED BEYBLADE'S

(Apr. 19, 2009  4:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ____/
[Image: Image3.gif]

No reason to get so condescending and cruel about it. Lips_sealed
*cat hiss*
thats ok i really dont mind cruelty and i dont think your stupid
and i dont spam or somthing like that
Ginga Hagane, this isn't your topic anyway ... so stop trying to hijack it.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:16 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: thats ok i really dont mind cruelty and i dont think your stupid
Yes, my heart is as cold as Anubis's ice beystadium.

I lost all patience I had for "okay, hold this for me until I can get the money" while working in retail. Uncertain
i am not making a deal here and i have no deals and i didnt say okay, hold this for me until I can get the money
i dont want it ok
i am not hijacking the post ok
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:22 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: i am not making a deal here and i have no deals and i didnt say okay, hold this for me until I can get the money
i dont want it ok
Browsing/leading me on I would place in that same spectrum.

But if Brad says no hijacking, I'd suggest dropping the subject; there's no need for it anymore.
Metal Flame or Metal Fantom.
lol,you have no money but your trying to buy a beyblade?
well where i come from u usualy need to give a person money to get something of them.Deikailo,THE CAT HISSES is the funniest thing i heard all day.and cauld you send a picture of the beyblade?
Ginga Hagane cauld you please open your own post and ask for beyblades there.
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:34 PM)HMSblader Wrote: lol,you have no money but your trying to buy a beyblade?
well where i come from u usualy need to give a person money to get something of them.

I think he started to understand that like 3 other people already said something like that you dont think u need to keep going on about it.
no it coz i only came back now.I was at football
i dont see what that has to do with anything but just remember u may not be able to see him but his a 12 year old kid and even as an adult you dont appreciate copping carp after the problem is already in the past and done with.
i wasnt teasing him.just like going to the shops with no money,if my mum did that i wauld laugh at her to.
btw i agree with josh; he's 12, and your ripping on him... how can you sink to that level? thats low, real low
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:13 PM)HMSblader Wrote: i wasnt teasing him.just like going to the shops with no money,if my mum did that i wauld laugh at her to.

i know u werent teasing him. But your comparing a 12 year old to a fully grown adult (and the fact ud laugh at your mum is rather slack) just next time when brad and other members hae said something to someone dont keep going on about it when its done thats all. ok Smile

edit: thanks shredder but im sure he gets it now so its all good Smile
lol,u guys are way to searious.i wasnt teasing no little kid man.cant we all just get along?
and ifyou werent, im sorry but it sounded like u were
this thread should now be blocked, cuz theres no point in continuing it
lets just stop talking about this,since this post is about beymarket place,not why tease a 12 yearold kid.
I'll get some pics up in a few days I s'pose.
Deikailo
people like u make the internet a better place,Thnx again.
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:28 PM)HMSblader Wrote: Deikailo
people like u make the internet a better place,Thnx again.
Yeah, sure, no problem, but a PMed offer might be nice. Wink