[NE, USA] NE-Revolution Team

Poll: do we need tournaments out here Nebraska?

yes
100.00%
no
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Hi I am tvsweet505,

This thread is just to talk with the NE-Revolution Team and applying to join the NE-Revolution Team. The NE-Revolution are friend's with the NJBeyblader's Beysharks Teams I am a member of both teams. The Beysharks and the NJBeybladers teams.

why I am starting this team is to find more bladers in and arround Nebraska
so that we can talk, have meetings, and tournaments.

If you want to join just post the application with the information.

I will start off by telling you a little bit about me
I am tvsweet505
I live in Springfield, Nebraska
tvsweet505 is also my youtube account name

now you do the same to join and tell me alittle more about yourself

thanks
tvsweet505
good job starting a team

best of luck
Hello NJBeybladers,

we are currently accepting new member application

and any friend teams It seems like alot of our members are asking for a tournament soon and It seems like we might have a VFW hall we can host it in the member who can help us get this hall would like to meet most of us so we desided on a pratice / get to know each other so keep a eye out for this posting.

also we would like to make a list of all the NJBeybladers and other friend team members please fill out this information sheet.

team: NJ BEYBLADER
wbo username: kira1
Name: brian
Email Address:
Desired Positions: I am the Administrator of NJBeyblader's Team, Member of the Beyshark's Team
and also Co-Administration of the NE-Revolution Team [Central, USA]

I have attented tournaments in NY I plan on attending the next one on 2/20. I want to have meetings in nj or some where close by also I want to host tournament's for our team's.

Qualifications, experience, why the desire to join ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.