NC Tornado Victims

If you're reading this you probably already know about or was a victim of the recent tornadoes all across NC, like me. If not, then this is what happened. On April 16, 3 or 4 tornadoes swept across NC, killing at least 23 and leaving hundreds of thousands without power. Post any experiences you or someone you know had in theese. My friend Micah,or StormAquario4, has not contacted me, nor has my friend Jabari. The Raleigh tornadoe barely missed me.
Where were you at, and why were you sleeping at 3 PM?
I am so sorry for what you're going through. Hopefully your friends can contact you and that they're safe.
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:52 AM)bugturtles Wrote: I actually slept through it.

Because everybody sleeps during tornadoes.

Also, your back! Yay!
Thanks. I also have two friends who had a tree fall on their house. It wasn't too big.
Wake Forest. It was my normal nap time.

Drove through Rolesville today, and noticed that places on my left had no power while places on my right had power.

All of my friends are alright, thank God. Some of them are actually out of state, because we're on spring break now.

I hope your friends are okay. Unhappy

edit: still slept through it, thought it was just the weather throwing a fit and throwing rain everywhere like normal
I heard on my radio in the tub it grazed Wake Forest. I have a friend there whose birthday party I went to the day before it hit, His name's Ryan.
uhh 3 or 4 hit nc try
6 supercells that produced 28 tornadoes
i lived in wall creek in rolesville i was lucky i had a medium sized tree down
but luckily it didnt hit the house
28 official ones? Dang.
I just saw that my afterschool program, the Raleigh Boy's Club, is closed now. They're dumping the trees from everywhere in the parking lot. Think I found the problem there.
yeah when i was watching the weather channel
the guy said in my 22 years of being a weather
man i have never seen this before also if your unaware
of what a supercell is look at this http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...66&bih=707

thats not the same one but thats pretty much what some places got
also has anyone been down mitchell mill road its terrible down there an entire
trailer park was destroyed also a lot of houses are ripped to shreds
You mean Stonybrook trailer park? If so, do youknow about those four kids who had a tree fall on them?
Wow, I hadn't heard of this until now. I have family and friends living in Denver (about 30 miles out of Charlotte); I hope they're all OK.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:05 AM)Roan Wrote: Wow, I hadn't heard of this until now. I have family and friends living in Denver (about 30 miles out of Charlotte); I hope they're all OK.

I too didn't know until this thread.

I hope everyone is OK.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:04 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: You mean Stonybrook trailer park? If so, do youknow about those four kids who had a tree fall on them?

yeah i mean stonybrook also yeah i know about those
kids its so sad
I'm in AR and I think 9 people were killed the other night in the tornadoes...? I hate living in Arkansas, weather is the most carped up thing you've ever seen, and we're directly in the middle of tornado alley... It sucks with a passion.