Mythbusters

IMY FAV IS WHEN THEY TAPED A LOT OF DUCT TAPE TO THAT CAR AND LAMP and the car didnt move
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:49 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: My favorite one is when they test if toast always lands butter side down or up (cant remember which it was XD)

"My toast... My toast ALWAYS lands BUTTAH SIIIDE up!"
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:38 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  1:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:54 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:41 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i love Mythbusters. and there was a Macgyver episode?

did anyone see the episode of CSI where they made an awesome cameo appearance as lab techs helping Nick Stokes? I found that to be pretty amazing

Yup. Also, they tested that CSI episode xD

what do you mean? do you mean that they were helping Nick Stokes test the...um...what where they testing agian? its been a while since i saw that specific episode...

They tested if pepper spray and a taser would result in fire. It was plausible, BTW.

oh ya! i remember that episode now! thanks

was there ever a mythbusters episode that corresponded with the CSI episode? CSi has done that before (remember the CSI and Two and a Half Men crossover? lol)

i remember the penny off the empire state building, homemade crossbows, the shark food, the exploding toilet, and the walking vs running in the rain episodes. all great stuff

btw, was it really butterside up? lol
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:38 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  1:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:54 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:41 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i love Mythbusters. and there was a Macgyver episode?

did anyone see the episode of CSI where they made an awesome cameo appearance as lab techs helping Nick Stokes? I found that to be pretty amazing

Yup. Also, they tested that CSI episode xD

what do you mean? do you mean that they were helping Nick Stokes test the...um...what where they testing agian? its been a while since i saw that specific episode...

They tested if pepper spray and a taser would result in fire. It was plausible, BTW.

oh ya! i remember that episode now! thanks

was there ever a mythbusters episode that corresponded with the CSI episode? CSi has done that before (remember the CSI and Two and a Half Men crossover? lol)

i remember the penny off the empire state building, homemade crossbows, the shark food, the exploding toilet, and the walking vs running in the rain episodes. all great stuff

btw, was it really butterside up? lol

There wasn't a difference. Kari just said that randomly when they were testing. Tongue_out
oh i see

so back tothe other thing, was there a corresponding Mythbusters episode?
i dont think there is, or i would have watched it by now!
The whole elephant/mouse episode was hilarious, I would have never guessed the conclusion!
thanks.

juat saw an episode today in chem. they blew up a bathtub with Alkelai metals and C4 =D
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:14 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thanks.

juat saw an episode today in chem. they blew up a bathtub with Alkelai metals and C4 =D

Best chem class ever.