Mystic Zone Set Draft

Quote:System:Metal Fight Beyblade.

Contents:
BB-P01A Vulcan Horuseus 145D (Dark blue Clear Wheel,Sky Blue Track,Red Bottom)
B-128 Hell (Hades) Gil 100R2F (Yellow Gil Clear Wheel w/ Red Printings,Yellow track,Red and Yellow bottom)
2 Light (Ripcord) Launchers

Note:This set's release is exclusive to Hasbro.

Overall:
Although this Set comes with two competitive bottoms, there is little to no reason in buying this due to severely outclassed parts in this set. Vulcan and Hell (Hades) have been outclassed by other Attack Metal Wheels such as Flash and VariAres. 100 has been outclassed by 90 and 85 for survival stamina and attack,but can be used to avoid excess scraping. 145 has been outclassed by other gimmick type 145 related Tracks in all catergories. Both D and R²F can also be obtained through cheaper ways. Therefore, there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.

Does this seem good? If there are any errors please notify me!
I think that for those who can't go online to get Flash that this would actually be a good set. having not 1 but 2 previously top tier attack metal wheels, and a still top tier attack tip. furthermore the 100 spin track is good for both attack and stamina, the d tip is great for stamina, as proven in the top tier list, and the 145 with the right parts is great for smash attack.

Although in most situations your point is valid. but as I said, if somebody can only get hasbro, that a great set.
Quote:Number: BB-P01A and B128
System: Metal Fight Beyblade

Contents:
BB-P01A Vulcan Horuseus 145D (Dark blue Clear Wheel, sky blue Track, red Tip)
B-128 Hell (Hades) Gil 100R2F (Yellow Clear Wheel, yellow track, red and yellow R²F)
2 Ripcord Launchers (Can't recall the colors.)

Note: This Set's release is exclusive to Hasbro.

Overall:
Although this set comes with 2 competitive bottoms, there is little to no reason in buying this due to severely outclassed parts. Vulcan and Hell (Hades) have been outclassed by other Attack Metal Wheels such as Flash and Variares. 100 has been outclassed by 90 and 85, but can be used to avoid excess scraping. 145 has been outclassed by other gimmick type 145 related Tracks in all catergories. Both D and R²F can also be obtained through cheaper ways. Therefore, there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.

Good lord, there were so many errors, poor grammar paired with no spacing after periods... Ugh.

As for purchases, no, even for Bladers who can't purchase online, this is a poor buy. Flash has been released by Hasbro, and soon to be Variares, and even Blitz. There is no reason to buy this over a Hyperblade.
Are hyperblades the same as 4d? and I didn't know that flash was realeased in hasbro. Awesome!
(Jan. 15, 2013  3:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
Quote:Number: BB-P01A and B128
System: Metal Fight Beyblade

Contents:
BB-P01A Vulcan Horuseus 145D (Dark blue Clear Wheel, sky blue Track, red Tip)
B-128 Hell (Hades) Gil 100R2F (Yellow Clear Wheel, yellow track, red and yellow R²F)
2 Ripcord Launchers (Can't recall the colors.)

Note: This Set's release is exclusive to Hasbro.

Overall:
Although this set comes with 2 competitive bottoms, there is little to no reason in buying this due to severely outclassed parts. Vulcan and Hell (Hades) have been outclassed by other Attack Metal Wheels such as Flash and Variares. 100 has been outclassed by 90 and 85, but can be used to avoid excess scraping. 145 has been outclassed by other gimmick type 145 related Tracks in all catergories. Both D and R²F can also be obtained through cheaper ways. Therefore, there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.

Good lord, there were so many errors, poor grammar paired with no spacing after periods... Ugh.

As for purchases, no, even for Bladers who can't purchase online, this is a poor buy. Flash has been released by Hasbro, and soon to be Variares, and even Blitz. There is no reason to buy this over a Hyperblade.

Wow Rai,your format looks a lot better than mine.I think I might actually use it! And I hope you were talking to me and not Meteo4Ever about the poor grammar. Tongue_out
I was.

I just followed the format of one of the other Faceoff Set articles, it's fairly easy.
I have used most of Rai's re-format.I followed the format for FaceOff Set articles as well.

I was bored, so I formatted it for you (I am at school Tongue_out_wink). I hope you don't mind. In the proccess, I also made many, many edits. By the way, when doing the contents, you only need to capitalize the part names (e.g. Clear Wheel, Track), not the colors (e.g. blue, red).
Quote:{{Setbox
| image =
| full item name = Mystic Zone Faceoff Set
| item number = BBP-01A and B-128
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}

__TOC__

'''Note:''' This set's release is exclusive to [[Hasbro]].

==Contents==
*BB-P01A [[Vulcan Horuseus 145D]] (Dark blue Clear Wheel, sky blue Track, red Bottom)
*B-128 Hell Gil 100R2F (Hades Gil 100R2F)(Yellow Clear Wheel w/ red Printings, yellow Track, red and yellow Bottom)
*2 Ripcord Launchers

Overall:
Although this set comes with 2 competitive bottoms, there is little to no reason in buying this due to severely outclassed parts. Vulcan and Hell (Hades) have been outclassed by other [[Attack]] Metal Wheels such as Flash and Variares. 100 has been outclassed by 90 and 85 for [[Survival|Stamina]] and [[Attack]], but can be used to avoid excess scraping. 145 has been outclassed by its other gimmicked variants, such as BD145 and W145 in all catergories, and both D and R²F can also be obtained through cheaper ways. Therefore, '''there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.'''

==Gallery==

[[CategoryConfusedet]]
Why did you put back an O in BBP-01...
(Jan. 15, 2013  3:37 PM)Rush Wrote:
Quote:{{Setbox
| image =
| full item name = Mystic Zone Faceoff Set
| item number = BB-P01A and B-128
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}

__TOC__

'''Note:''' This Set's release is exclusive to [[Hasbro]].

==Contents==
*BB-P01A [[Vulcan Horuseus 145D]] (Dark blue Clear Wheel, sky blue Track, red Bottom)
*B-128 Hell Gil 100R²F (Hades Gil 100R²F) (Yellow Clear Wheel w/ red printings, yellow Track, red and yellow Bottom)
*Two Ripcord Launchers (Yellow and blue)

Overall:
Although this Set comes with two competitive Bottoms, there is little to no reason in buying this due to the other outclassed inclusions in this Set. Vulcan and Hell (Hades) have been outclassed by other [[Attack]] Metal Wheels such as Flash and VariAres. 100 has been outclassed by 90 and 85 for [[Survival|Stamina]] and [[Attack]], but can be used to avoid excessive scraping. 145 has been outclassed by its other gimmicked variants, such as BD145 and W145 in all catergories categories, and while top-tier for Stamina and Attack respectively, both D and R²F can also be obtained through cheaper ways. Therefore, '''there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.'''

==Gallery==

[[CategoryConfusedet]]

I took the version in Rush's post and edited it.
Shouldn't Stamina and Defense be switched? BD145=Defense W145=Stamina
It was for the D and R2F, but I accidently put Defense instead of Attack.