MyMenuStores.com

Heard that its from Canada... So is it any good? Or overpriced and stuff?(we just got it here)
I must say I've never heard of it. Uncertain *goes to check it out*

EDIT: *back* I don't know what to say. I know it's nice to have stuff cooked for you or just be lazy about cooking sometime but you shouldn't rely on frozen food forever......D:
I know, I'm just checking it out. I didn't wanna waste money trying it when I could just ask the Canadian members on here if they knew if it was any good or not.
learn how to cook
(Jan. 04, 2009  1:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: learn how to cook

I was checking for my parents....Pinching_eyes Seriously.
But, ya, I get the point, they suck. You can close this now if you want.
i've actually never heard of them until now

seems like poor man's M&M meat shops
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i've actually never heard of them until now

Actually its the same company. Atleast that's what they say in there About Us part. Does that mean they aren't bad then?
EDIT: Neverm,ind, they say this, though.
"Where did the idea for MyMenu come from? The MyMenu concept is mirrored on our highly successful chain of frozen food franchises in Canada called M&M Meat Shops. M&M Meat Shops is currently the largest specialty frozen food retailer in Canada, with more than 460 locations across the country and continued growth into new markets."
I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, but you are probably right, they are probably the poor man's M&M's Meat Shop.
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:50 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i've actually never heard of them until now

Actually its the same company. Atleast that's what they say in there About Us part. Does that mean they aren't bad then?

ohhhh well then

maybe that's what M&M stands for

never bought anything there but i haven't heard much bad. just buy some stuff and see if you like it or not
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:50 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

ohhhh well then

maybe that's what M&M stands for

never bought anything there but i haven't heard much bad. just buy some stuff and see if you like it or not

Post edited, sorry it was late.^^^^
no they;re the same company looks like

i just didn't know M&M was canada only
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: no they;re the same company looks like

i just didn't know M&M was canada only

Well, not anymore apparently. I had never heard of them before now, though. They only have 8 stores in the US(apparently) 3 In Fort Wayne, Indiana and 5 in Wisconsin someplace. Thanks, though.
i went in there once and didn't buy anything

to me it looked like if you were hosting a party and needed a bunch of stuff it might be good, but i'd never buy frozen foods as a meal staple
(Jan. 04, 2009  4:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i went in there once and didn't buy anything

to me it looked like if you were hosting a party and needed a bunch of stuff it might be good, but i'd never buy frozen foods as a meal staple

That's what we did today. And Yeah, they advertise it like its for parties. Anyways, I basicly wanted to make sure they weren't a really tiny company and making carp up and that they could actually be trusted somewhat (even if we never use them), so thanks.
(Jan. 04, 2009  4:17 AM)Sam Wrote: m&m meats rules

Ok good then. Recommend anything?
(Jan. 04, 2009  6:35 AM)Artie Wrote: M&Ms? like the candy?

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=M%26M+Meat+Shops
(Jan. 04, 2009  6:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

this rules
(Jan. 04, 2009  6:38 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2009  6:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

this rules

That link doesn't work in firefox (I have noscript on set to allow it).

Anyways, I think people make frozen food look bad too much. I just saw some guy on TV say 90% of the nutrients go out of food after a day of freezing.

How's that now? o.O