My thoughts and yours on plastic, hms and MFB

"tiny thing" and "bey boulder" are hardly strategies worth talking about
Sheesh I just mean by "beyboulders" some of the Beyblades that have an enorous size such as Rock Bison. And yes by tiny things I meant the HMS Beyblades because they look tiny but they are very deceptive.
Im not saying an HMS is not better battle wise but I personally like the plastic battles more. Not to say I dont enjoy a HMS battle every once in a while.
Neku, if you just said you enjoy plastics more because you like that they don't KO as often, they have more customization options, and cuz of nostalgia. Would help your posts out, so we don't keep thinking your posts are saying other things. ( No rudeness intended, dude Smile )
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:40 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Neku, if you just said you enjoy plastics more because you like that they don't KO as often, they have more customization options, and cuz of nostalgia. Would help your posts out, so we don't keep thinking your posts are saying other things. ( No rudeness intended, dude Smile )

lolz, yeah maybe. I like the SOS brigade pic.
i only like hms but i have never tried mfb yet so i cant really say Unhappy
I haven't tried MFB yet either, but they seem really awesome and many people seem to enjoy it.
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:08 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I haven't tried MFB yet either, but they seem really awesome and many people seem to enjoy it.

Really?! Going by your posts I thought you had a few...Oh well when you do get them I am sure you shall love them.