My sincerest apologies!

Hello,

I'm sorry, its been 2-3 days. I've already bought and sold items and i didn't even introduce myself.
My name is James, i've been collecting/blading since 2003.

Right now im in the process of finding the beyblades im missing from the plastics collection.

My favorite and first beyblade ever bought was Driger-F, he's my favorite because i bought a Galeon for my Best friend (i felt he was my rival) and the first time i battled my best friend... I destroyed his beyblade's attack ring with Driger-F.

Well, I hope to meet all of you eventually through threads, posts, or pm as you all seem like a friendly bunch willing to help anyone in need.

I'm not sure what else to say here.
Maybe ask some questions if you like!
Take care everyone,
-James-

Welcome to the WBO. THere is several people who love plastics also. Th!nk is someone who loves plastics. He is one of the resident experts. Also Build me a combo #2 is a good source for combo help. The Beywiki has a lot of articles especially related to plastics. Make sure you read the message Kai V sent you when you first joined. It will help you out. And feel free to PM me about plastics or if you need anything. I also have a lot of plastics.
hello and wellcome. if you just want some one to talk to i'm always gald to chat. Wink