My sig shop (CLOSED) It isn't opening again

Poll: were you satisfied with your Avatar and Signature?

Yea, It's awesome
64.76%
It was good enough
3.81%
It was ok
4.76%
not so great
6.67%
Where do go to find Moss and Pyro again?
20.00%
Total: 100% 105 vote(s)
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:55 AM)Key blader Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, if the artist din't want the art to be used, it wouldn't be up an an image Sharing website. I'm sure artists would wan someone to promote and or use their art.

That fanart is on deviantART. It is not the artist who put it on that other website.

Also, if you have any respect, you will not use someone else's own awesome work without their permission. It is just common sense, especially in Eastern countries in Asia. In the West, it is a lot more difficult to make people understand that, as you are showing ...
It isn't really Jacksonian's fault though. All he's really supposed to do is make the pictures into a sig. Not see if they have permission. But I do agree with Kai-V, janpegasus should contact the maker of that picture before putting up his signature and avatar.
I agree that it is not Jacksonian's fault, however we do have a rule against using fanart, and that is one you can recognise if you know a few things about official images and fanarts.
I have contacted janpegasis regarding the issue. It will be added to the first post to make sure that the images are not taken from somewhere where they will be missed.
I am very sorry..... I didnt know we had to take permission for dat pic.... Also, dat pic I got is not from deviantART... I got it from Crunchyroll.com from the group- 'Beyblade Officials'. Although, I've sent a PM to one of the members of the group, asking for permission... newayz nice sig dude!!! How much I wish that I get permission to use pic...
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:55 AM)Key blader Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, if the artist din't want the art to be used, it wouldn't be up an an image Sharing website. I'm sure artists would wan someone to promote and or use their art.

That fanart is on deviantART. It is not the artist who put it on that other website.

Also, if you have any respect, you will not use someone else's own awesome work without their permission. It is just common sense, especially in Eastern countries in Asia. In the West, it is a lot more difficult to make people understand that, as you are showing ...

Are you implying that I am not intelligent and/or have no common sense?
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:03 PM)Key blader Wrote: Are you implying that I am not intelligent and/or have no common sense?

No, did I ?

janpegasus, getting permission from that group on Crunchyrolls will not get you the artist's permission ... They are not the artist. The artist only posted her art on deviantART originally, and people have been spreading it on other sites without her permission.
Oh! thanks Kai V !!! I'll take care about it in the future.... but, how do we know that the image is protected if those ppl. pass around the pics? Just asking so that I can take care in the future...
@Jacksonian sorry, Jack I think you'll have to make another sig and avatar for me... just remove that Kai image, keep everything else the same, also change my username to Dark green color... I'll post some other image to replace that awesome pic...

key blader- c'mon!! I don't want that there should be an argument because of my mistake...

EDIT: OK! replace that Kai with this one!!!
Kai

I hope this one is not copyrighted...
That picture is completely official, there is no problem with it.

I do not know about other people, but I have just developped a sense of observation that makes it very easy for me to differentiate fanart from official art including screenshots. Fanart theft has been a huge problem in this community for years, so I know exactly what infringes someone's own intellectual rights and what does not. Usually, if you do not recall seeing that image in the anime, then it is not OK to use it.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:03 PM)Key blader Wrote: Are you implying that I am not intelligent and/or have no common sense?

No, did I ?

It seemed so, but maybe I was mistaken. My apologies if I was.
woah!! thats awesome dude!!! I voted on the poll for the previous sig.... I vote again, for Yea, its awesome!!
Could you make me a sig with hell kerbecks's special move, hells gate (sorry but i couldnt find picture) and a moving one? with his owner ( i forgot his name) launching? thanks! also with my name written on it

or could you do hell kerbecks (right) beside his owner(left) and my name written on the bottom, with a galaxy background

could you also do a matching avatar

sorry for being to demanding

if you ever pick between these two pick the second one
Could I have a Signature, with this picture: http://www.zangeki.com/pic/figure/beybla...orno_1.jpg

Along with Masamune:
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/charac.../99654.jpg

That looks similar to this picture: http://corocoro.tv/bey-movie/special/wal...e_2985.jpg
but instead of Masamune Kadoya could you write iXis Revolution ( Yellow in Colour) and Ray Unicorno replaced with Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver.
Thanks!
Guys Everyone should go to This guy.
AWESOME Sigmaker. Really absolutely Amazing. He gave me a Sig and Avatar and an Extra Avatar Just because he is Awesome He also got it done in about 8 Hours. While I slept.

AWESOME SIG MAKER Get a sig From Him!!!
Hi Jacksonian I have a request:

Text: Horogium827 (cursive text) on the middle/bottom.

Pics: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20.../Faust.png , this is Faust, and here is Basalt Horogium : http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...s74563.jpg

Description: Faust in the middle and Basalt Horogium on the right.

Background: Any background that suits it

P.S Thank you very much!
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:48 AM)Xyo Wrote: could you do what i said in my PM

That is SPAM. If you sent a PM he will answer back with a PM. Or you could have simply sent another PM to him.
Oh yea Jacksonian can the sig also have a little blur?
Can i please have an avatar with http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h...45&bih=474 and http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h...29,r:1,s:0 and the text glinny and a cool backgroud.
Please can it be a sig and avatar.
Thankyou.
could you make a sig for me? anybody? ill give you credit for it dont worry.
Quote:Anybody?
I am somebody but Right now the requests that are requested from this point will not be expected by requesters for a while.
(Mar. 10, 2011  9:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That picture is completely official, there is no problem with it.

I do not know about other people, but I have just developped a sense of observation that makes it very easy for me to differentiate fanart from official art including screenshots. Fanart theft has been a huge problem in this community for years, so I know exactly what infringes someone's own intellectual rights and what does not. Usually, if you do not recall seeing that image in the anime, then it is not OK to use it.
An exeption is you own fanart, like Nwolf's and MITH's signatures ALSO made by Jacksonian.
An example of stealing fanart would be zaneeago who stole them from photobucket accounts then removed them, thinking nobody would notice. But sombody DID notice, and that person was Me.
Also! @MrMystery04, you need to read the first post. that is what it is there for.