My public goodbye; I am quitting

Okay. I decided. Blaze and I are back, and to stay! Blaze is evolving tonight because of the eclipse. I will tell you what it evolved into
While that is resolved after reading over this thread completely...

A few heads were turned not to mention my own, the level of ignored users coming out and saying so is absolutely astonishing. Well if this thread accomplished one thing, it's a dirty realization in attention in the community as well as bonding with committee and community...Then again, they're waiting to ban me at any chance they get...

welcome back Sion.
I'm watching the eclipse tonight as well! It means something wondrous and miraculous will happen tonight! I can feel it!

I may even receive Tigra tonight!
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:29 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Then again, they're waiting to ban me at any chance they get...

comments like this are counterproductive to the progress you'd like to see

if you have concerns, you really should voice them rather than make jabs like this
WHAT DO MEAN JABS! HOW DARE YOU!
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:32 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2015  2:29 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Then again, they're waiting to ban me at any chance they get...

comments like this are counterproductive to the progress you'd like to see

if you have concerns, you really should voice them rather than make jabs like this

Jabbing myself of course. reoccuring message I've been saying for the past few weeks. though what does this have to do with Sions stay?

I make it perfectly clear it's toward myself and no one else. May want to re-read that completely.
I'm not going to get into the drama portion of this as I didn't see any of it happening, but if there is a problem you can always go to the committee about it. That's why they're here.
Whatever. I'm leaving to go watch the blood moon. See ya!
Sion,Chill. (Note that all of this is a personal opinion)

Everyone has the same amount of respect. Like what people say give respect,you get it back.

Even though you decided to stay there will be times when you fall into a spiral of blading confusion, Trust me ive been there. Try to find the people that are similar and grasp onto them.

Causing drama wont help anything and if your threads are getting locked thats a sign that maybe you should check what your doing wrong and try to assess your errors.

Ive attempted to quit multiple times and trust me it makes you feel terrible after a while

All of this is for future guidance.

Thats my 50 cent (and yes I know its 2 cents).
Hey guys,

I think this thread has reached the best conclusion possible — Sion staying and everyone having had a chance to say what's on their mind — so I'm going to close the thread before it becomes about something else.

However, I want it to be clear to any member who's feeling ignored: we really want to help. I know that the staff here could sometimes seem intimidating, but we're really all doing the best we can and only want what's best for the Beyblade community.

You will never be punished for sending feedback to any WBO Committee member, and we frequently implement suggestions and ideas suggested to us by members. So feel free to PM myself or any other Committee member if something is on your mind. Smile