My pokemon stories (character requests excepted)

here is the first unova one

The New Beginning
Intro-
“We see our 12 year old hero Aaron getting ready to head to Unova. There are all new pokemon that our hero does not know about. Here a new beginning arises.”

“Mom I’m leaving now!!” Aaron screamed from downstairs. “Coming Aaron!” screamed mom. “ Give me a hug Aaron.” Mom gave Aaron a big squeeze. “M- Mo- MOM!! I need to go.” Mom let go of Aaron and he ran out the door. The airport was just a few blocks away. Aaron insisted on walking though. He was so excited to be heading to Unova. A few moments later he was at the airport. “Flight number 9, Flight number 9.” Aaron mumbled to himself. UUMMFF. Aaron fell backwards. He gathered his stuff and looked up. “ Sorry Sorry Sorry!! That was my fault.” Oh it’s alright Aaron.” Aaron was puzzled and he looked at the person’s face again. He gasped. It was Professor Juniper. Aaron jumped to his feet. “ Professor Juniper!! What are you doing here?” Asked Aaron. “I came to get you of course. Your mom called me to come and bring you to Unova. The least I could do for her. She was one of my best assistants.” Professor Juniper winked at Aaron. “ So lets get on the plane. Shall we.” Professor Juniper gestured toward the walkway. Aaron walked onto the plane with Professor Juniper. They sat in their seats. Right when Aaron sat down he dozed off.

“Go Tepig I choose You!” Aaron mumbled in his sleep. “ No Tepig I wanted you to use ember not tackle. Tepig come back. Go Oshawott!” he kept mumbling. Professor Juniper smiled. She also chuckled slightly. “ Oshawott dodge. Wait no look out. No Oshawott, Oshawott come back. Go Snivy!” Aaron kept mumbling. “Snivy use tackle.” Professor Juniper was about to wake Aaron up but she wanted to hear the ending to the dream. “Yes Snivy direct hit! Now use Leaf Tornado! Go Snivy.” The dream was about to end and so was the plane ride. “Yes Snivy you won. Snivy I definitely choose you as my partner.”

“Aaron. Aaron. Wake up.” Professor juniper shook Aaron awake. “ But mom I don’t want to go to trainer school today.” Aaron mumbled. Aaron jumped awake.
“ We’re in Unova. YAY!!” Aaron ran out of the plane and into the airport. He kept running until he reached the exit. “ Here! We! Go!” Aaron screamed. He pushed open the doors and he gazed upon the beauty of Unova. A pack of wild Deerling ran by a few meters away. “ WWHHOO!! They are so cool!” exclaimed Aaron. “ Hey. Get back here Lillipup.” There was a little kid screaming and running after a pokemon of some sort. “Hey Lilli! Stop! Get back here.” The little kid tripped over a rock. “ OOWW! My knee, I scraped it.” Aaron ran over to the kid.

“Hey! Are you alright!” Aaron asked. “ Ya I’m fine. But my Lillipup is getting away.” Said the little boy. “ Don’t worry. I’ll get Lillipup back for you- I don’t know your name.” said Aaron. “ Jerry, Lil Jerry.” Said the little kid. “ Okay. Now Lil Jerry I will get your Lillipup back for you.” Said Aaron. “ Go Grovyle! Use Quick Attack to chase down Lillipup.” Yelled Aaron. Grovyle ran off after Lillipup.
“ Come out Pidgey!!Use Fly so we can follow Grovyle.” Pidgey flew up above the trees and was off. Aaron ran right under him. “ Wait Aaron!!” yelled Professor Juniper. Professor Juniper looked down. “ Jerry what are you doing here? You should be in Nacrene City by now.” Asked Professor Juniper. “ I decided to stick around for a little bit longer. But just as I walked outside of my house Lilli ran off into the woods. But this kid named… well he didn’t tell me his name. But he ran off with his Grovyle and Pidgey into the forest to get Lilli back.” Said Jerry. “ His name is Aaron. He has come all the way from Kanto to be here. He is very nice too. He will definitely get your Lillipup back.” Said Professor Juniper. “ At least I hope.” Professor Juniper said to herself.

“Pidgey where’s Grovyle!” screamed Aaron. “ Over there I hear something. Lets move Pidgey.” Said Aaron. Pidgey flew in the direction of the noise with Aaron close behind. It was Grovyle, with a bunch of Lillipup. “ Oh man. Which one is which.” Aaron said to himself. I got it. I will call out Lilli. Thought Aaron. “ Lilli, Lilli where are you.” He heard a cry over behind the bush. He ran over to the bush. There was another Lillipup bullying Lilli. Oh no. I have to help Lillipup. I got it. I will catch the other one. “ Pidgey use tackle on Lillipup. Go!!” yelled Aaron. Pidgey landed a direct hit on Lillipup. “ Yes it’s weak. Go Pokeball!!” The pokeball hit Lillipup and sucked it inside. It clicked. “ Yes I caught a Lillipup.” Aaron looked over at Lilli. Oh no Lilli’s injured. I have to get it to Professor Juniper.

Aaron ran out of the woods with Lilli in his arms. “ Pidgey go get Professor Juniper to come here and help.” Said Aaron. Professor Juniper was there within seconds.
“ Oh No. Lillipup is really injured bad. Follow me with Lillipup.” Said Professor Juniper. Professor Juniper ran in front with Aaron and Jerry close behind. Jerry looks very upset. I can see why though. “ Lilli is going to be alright Jerry . Professor Juniper will take care of Lilli.” Said Aaron. Jerry was still worried. Aaron could tell by his face.

“My lab is just up ahead we need to hurry up though. Lillipup is really hurt.” Said Professor Juniper. They got to the lab and rushed inside. They hooked Lillipup up to some wires and a machine. I hope Lilli is alright. Wait there is something on its back.
“ Professor Juniper there is something on Lillipup’s back. What is it?” said Aaron. Professor Juniper looked at Lilli’s back. “ Oh that is just its fur pattern. It is a rare fur design for Lillipup, but ya Lillipup is fine.” Answered Professor Juniper. “ Lillipup just needs some rest and it will be fine.” She continued.

The Next Morning…
“Lil- Lil- Lillipup.” Said Lillipup. “ Lillipup you’re alright. How ya feeling.” Said Jerry. Lillipup jumped at Jerry and knocked him to the floor. “ I guess that’s a yes. Hahaha.” Said Jerry. “ What was that.” Asked Professor Juniper. “ Just Lilli and me playing around.” Answered Jerry. Aaron walked in. “ Hey Jerry I have a question for you. Will you travel with me through Unova? Ya know like to show me around and all that.” Said Aaron. “ That would be awesome. To travel with a strong trainer like you. I can’t wait to leave now.” Answered Jerry. Jerry jumped up and ran out the door. “ What are you waiting for lets go Aaron.” Yelled jerry.

Aaron started to run out the door but Professor Juniper grabbed his shoulder.
“ Take this Aaron. It’s your new starter pokemon. I know it’s the one you want.” said Professor Juniper. “ Um… thanks.” Said Aaron. Aaron ran out the door of the Lab. He caught up with Jerry and they set off. “ See you later Professor.” Said Aaron. “ Same here.” Said Jerry

Closing-
“ Our hero has now set out on his journey with 2 new pokemon. And he found a friend in Lil’ Jerry. What will happen next in our hero’s adventure.”

i am already a few in so i will post new stories every week because i write like three a week

give feedback
Interesting ,its a good story.
If you are accepting characters i'll give you one.
ya i guess characters are alright all i need is 6-8 pokemon and what you want as your name
eh i will just put up number 2 now

A Snivy Situation
Intro-
“ Our heroes are on their way to Accumula town. On the way though they have some trouble with a certain pokemon.”

“Pokemon I choose you!” said Aaron. Out came a pokemon. “Which one is it?” said Aaron. Aaron took out his pokedex and held it up. “Snivy. The snake grass pokemon. They are a very intelligent and calm pokemon.” Said the pokedex. “ Ah so it’s a Snivy. Cool.” Said Aaron. “SNNIIVVYY.” Said Snivy. Snivy jumped into a tree above Aaron’s head. “ Hey Snivy wait up.” Aaron ran after Snivy. Jerry ran behind him. Snivy ran out of sight. “ UUGGH! Where’s Snivy.” Said Aaron. WWHHUURR! A pokemon came out of nowhere. Aaron took out his pokedex.“ Oshawott. The sea otter pokemon. It fights with the scalchop on its stomach.” Oshawott did a backflip. “ Ugh Oshawott. Get back in your pokeball.” Said Jerry. Jerry got Oshawott back in his pokeball.
“AAAAAHHHHHH!” There was a scream from around the corner. “ What was that?” said Jerry. Aaron and Jerry ran off to the direction of the scream. There was a little girl cradling here Shaymin. “Jane is that you?” asked Aaron. “ Um hey Aaron. What up.” Said Jane. “ Was that you who screamed?” Aaron asked. Jane nodded. Then she pointed to a Snivy. Aaron’s Snivy. Aaron grinned very big. Plus it was looking the other way.
“ Hold on a sec Jane.” Aaron snuck up behind Snivy and took out its Pokeball. “ Snivy return.” Said Aaron. Snivy went safely back in its pokeball. Aaron looked over at Shaymin.
Within seconds Shaymin was fine thanks to the move Aroma Therapy. “ So Jane, you came to Unova when exactly?” asked Aaron. “ Um I guess, maybe, no not then. Oh ya. I came a week ago. Why?” said Jane “ Well. For starters did you get a new starter pokemon or new pokedex? Stuff like that.” Aaron answered. “ Just the pokedex.” Jane exclaimed. “ Professor Juniper didn’t have any starter pokemon because she didn’t know I was coming. So ya I don’t have a starter pokemon.” Finished Jane. Aaron sighed. It was getting late. Aaron’s stomach rumbled out of nowhere. “ Let’s eat.” said Aaron.
A few minutes later they had a fire started and roasting weenies was included with the fire starting. Aaron yawned. He opened up his bag and started rummaging through it. Jerry and Jane were puzzled. Then Aaron pulled out a sleeping bag. He got in and zipped it up. He fell asleep immediately. So did Jerry and Jane.
The next morning…….
Aaron yawned. He sat up. “ AAAAHHHHH.” He screamed. He was face to face with a pokemon. “ Lillipup how’d you get out of your pokeball?’ said Aaron. “Lil- Lil-“ said Lillipup. “ Lillipup return.” Said Aaron. Lillipup returned to its pokeball. Jerry jumped up. “ What was that?” he said. Jerry looked confused. Aaron just shook his head. Jane sat up. She scratched her head. “ Where am I?” she said. Aaron and Jerry chuckled.
Everybody got up and ate breakfast and they were off. Jane ran up ahead and Jerry followed. So did Aaron. Jane stopped all of a sudden. So did Jerry and Aaron. “ Are you kidding me.” Screamed Aaron. There was a giant, bottomless ditch in front of them.” Jane started rummaging through her bag. She pulled out a pink flower and gave it to Shaymin. Shaymin turned into sky form. “ Shaymin use Fly.” Jane jumped on Shaymin’s back. Within seconds they were on the other side. Jerry jumped on his Pidove and used fly. Aaron did the same with Pidgey.
Aaron stepped off Pidgey. Aaron felt about a pound lighter. He looked at his belt. He frowned. Snivy’s pokeball was gone. “ Um. Does anyone see Snivy’s pokeball anywhere?” said Aaron. Jerry and Jane shook their heads. Aaron jumped on Pidgey and tapped it on its back. It flew up in the air and dove straight into the ditch. Jerry and Jane looked down. Aaron was out of sight. Jerry sighed heavily. He sat on the ground and laid back and went to sleep.
The next morning…
Aaron flew back up to the top of the ditch and landed. “ Pidgey return.” Said Aaron. Jerry sat up. He blinked a few times and scratched his head. “ Where have you been?” asked Jerry. Aaron took out a pokeball and flipped it open. Jerry shook his head. “ Pokeball. But no pokemon.” Said Aaron. Aaron shook his head. He looked down the side of the ditch. “Grovyle I choose you.” Said Aaron. Grovyle came out of its poke ball. “ Use Quick Attack down the side of the cliff.” Said Aaron. Grovyle jumped off the edge and ran down the side. “ So how are you going to get there. Smart guy.” Said Jerry. Aaron shrugged. He ran and jumped off the edge of the ditch. Jerry ran to the edge and looked down. Aaron was on top of Grovyle.
At the bottom of the ditch…
Aaron looked around. The ditch was 1 mile long and 20 feet wide. So he had a lot to search. Grovyle came running back to Aaron. Grovyle pointed in the direction he came from. Aaron nodded and jumped on Grovyle’s back. Grovyle ran as fast as it could. They stopped 5 minutes later. Aaron looked straight in front of him. Snivy was laying on the ground. Aaron ran over to it. He picked Snivy up in his arms. Snivy had a giant scratch on its stomach.
“Pidgey come out. Take Snivy up to the top using fly.” Said Aaron. Aaron tied Snivy onto Pidgey’s back with some rope. Pidgey flew up to the top. “Grovyle use Quick Attack.” Aaron jumped on Grovyle’s back and they were off. I hope Snivy’s alright. Aaron was very worried about Snivy. Aaron was at the top in a few moments.
“Um…What happened!” screamed Jerry. “Nothing…Just My Pokemon Was Attacked!!” answered Aaron. Jerry put his face in his palm. Aaron had a big grin on his face. He grabbed his backpack and zipped it open. He was rummaging through it. “Ah Ha here it is. My potion.” Aaron said. He opened up the nozzle and sprayed stuff on Snivy. Snivy got up. It still had the scratch mark though. Aaron shrugged. There was a bump. Jerry and Aaron turned around. Jane had tripped over her Shaymin. Jane rubbed her head. She started laughing hysterically. As did Jerry and Aaron.
That afternoon…..
“ See ya Jane.” Said Aaron as he waved goodbye to an old friend. “Hope we’ll meet again someday.” Said Jerry. “ You can count on it. Both of you. I will be a lot stronger next time we meet. Count on it.” Said Jane. Jane waved goodbye to Aaron and Jerry as they parted.

Closing-
“As our heroes depart with an old friend and from a bad situation they hope the next few days will bring brighter things.”
This is way to much like the real pokemon show. Unless that is what you're going for, try to change your formatting. also, DO NOT BE TOO CHOPPY. Almost every writer I've seen on the WBO is too choppy and does not add enough detail. Please try to be more descriptive with your writing, and please try to add transition words and phrases that will help smooth out your writing.
Name: Andrew
Pokemon:Tepig,Pignite,Emboar,Timurr,Gurdurr,and Conkeldurr
ok I might use that request. with the pokemon you have you wont show up for maybe 8 to 10 stories because i already had an idea that your pokemon could contribute to. i need to know your favorite 2 pokemon out of those two pokemon M.cancer
hey can i make a request.
name ginta
pokemon sceptile,infernape,zoroark,staraptor,garchomp,and electivire
oh are legendaries allowed if so replace zorark with darkrai and make darkrai my strongest if legends are not allowed make infernape my strongest
(May. 22, 2011  10:30 PM)Light Yagami Wrote: hey can i make a request.
name ginta
pokemon sceptile,infernape,zoroark,staraptor,garchomp,and electivire
oh are legendaries allowed if so replace zorark with darkrai and make darkrai my strongest if legends are not allowed make infernape my strongest

you can befreind a legendary but the ones you can have are- Darkrai(so you can have it)-Heatran-Lugia-Celebi and that is it
(May. 22, 2011  10:47 PM)M.Cancer90R2F Wrote: Tepig and Pignite

ok thanks i'll keep that on notice
name: Nick
Pokemon: Sceptile (strongest), Blaziken, staraptor, Swellow, Charizard, Salamence
Befriends Lugia if possible.
(May. 26, 2011  8:33 AM)Beaul83 Wrote: name: Nick
Pokemon: Sceptile (strongest), Blaziken, staraptor, Swellow, Charizard, Salamence
Befriends Lugia if possible.
ok i will use that. oh ya you can befreind any legendary
here is the 3rd story

Legendary Discovery(Part1)
Intro-
“We find our heroes arriving in Accumula town.”
Aaron walked through the woods and saw Accumula town right in front of him. Jerry ran by him and raced towards the town. Aaron started to run after him Then he tripped over a pokemon.
Aaron took out his pokedex. His pokedex said- Roggernola a rock type pokemon they live in caves. ”Cool a Roggernola. But what is it doing all the way out here in a forest.” A bunch of pokemon walked out of the forest. What were they.
“Cool! Who are those pokemon?” said Aaron. “Petlil, Cottonee, Leavanny, and Pansage.” Said a man in a baseball cap. “Hey thanks. My names Aaron. Yours?” said Aaron “The name’s Nate. Nice to meet ya. Heading to Accumula town I’m guessing.” Said Nate. Aaron nodded. “Hey Aaron where are you?” yelled Jerry. Jerry ran right up to Aaron. Jerry nodded to Nate. “The name’s Nate. Your’s” said Nate. “The name’s Jerry. Nice to meet you.” Said Jerry. Aaron spun around. “ Go Snivy. Use Tackle.” Snivy came out and went after Pansage. “You too Grovyle, Pidgey and Lillipup. Come out.” Yelled Aaron. Grovyle use quick attack on Leavanny. Pidgey use fly on Petlil and Lillipup use Bite on Cottonee.” Said Aaron. The Eight pokemon were in a huge battle all at once. The pokemon were doing their own moves. No instructions from Aaron. Aaron watched in amazement. Pansage came flying down towards the ground. It was weak. “ Go Pokeball.” Screamed Aaron Whrr.Whrrr.Whrrrr.Whrrr. Click. Pansage was caught. Aaron grabbed the pokeball and put it on his belt. He withdrew Snivy. Cottonee was in front of Aaron. BBBOOOMM!!!! Cottonee was up in the air. Lillipup was coming up from the ground. “ Whoo Lillipup you learned dig. Cool.” Cottonee was falling down from the sky. “Pokeball Go.” Yelled Aaron. Whrrr.Whrrr.Whrrrr Click. “I caught cottonee.” Said Aaron. He stuck the pokeball on his belt. Also he withdrew Lillipup.
A crowd had formed behind Aaron. All their jaws were on the ground. Aaron smiled and laughed. Pidgey came flying towards Aaron. Aaron ducked but nothing went by him. Pidgey was sitting in front of Aaron. Petlil was coming at Pidgey. Pidgey went up in the air, did a flip and came back at Petlil. Pidgey went straight by Petlil. FFWWOOSSHH!! Petlil fell to the ground. Aaron tossed out a pokeball. Petlil stayed inside the pokeball and Aaron caught it.
Booommm! Grovyle and Leavanny were battling. Grovyle used Leaf Blade and so did Leavanny. They collided with great power. They kept going at it. Grovyle went straight past Leavanny. Everybody was waiting to see what was going to happen. Grovyle fell to the ground. Leavanny was still standing. Everybody gasped. Aaron had a smirk on his face. Nate looked at him funny. Grovyle spun around and used quick attack. Leavanny fell to the gound. Aaron tossed out the pokeball. Leavanny went inside and was caught.
Aaron turned around and everybody cheered. Aaron bowed a few times. Nate came out of the crowd. “Battle me, my pokemon, and Cobalion.” Said Nate

To Be Continued….

and here is the second part

Legendary Discovery(part 2)
Aaron looked shocked. Had Nate seen him just catch four pokemon within 5 minutes. Plus without giving his pokemon instructions. “Ok then prepare to lose Nate.” Said Aaron. “Go Pidgey.” Yelled Aaron. “Come on out Patrat.” Said Nate. The crowd was staring at the two trainers. Aaron was very tense. Neither him or Nate moved a muscle. Pidgey used tackle. It made a direct hit with Patrat. Patrat flew backwards and hit a tree. Patrat got back up. It jumped into a nearby bush. “Thunderbolt Patrat! Go!!” yelled Nate. A Lightning bolt shot from the bush. “Pidgey use Fly.” Pidgey went up into the air. The Lightning bolt was still following him. “Pidgey dive towards Patrat.” Pidgey went straight for Patrat. The bolt was catching up. Pidgey could barely out fly it. Pidgey was 2 yards away from the bush. “ Pidgey go up into the air and dive down towards the tree behind the bush.” Pidgey went up and went straight for the tree. “ I see what he’s doing. He’s going to hit the tree hard enough to break the bark. Then the electricity is going to hit the tree and transfer to the roots. Whch is touching the bush then it will shock Patrat.” Said Jerry to the man standing next to him. “How is that going to work though my young friend?” said the Man. “The water in the tree and the bush will transfer the electricity. Just watch and you will see.” Answered Jerry. The man nodded.
Just as Jerry said, That is what Aaron did. ZZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!!!! Patrat was hit with its own hit. Patrat was knocked out. “He is way strong. If his own move knocked out his pokemon then he must be strong. Hopefully my pokemon won’t be one hit KOs.” Thought Aaron. “GO Panpour.” Said Nate. “Use Water Gun.” Said Nate. “Pidgey use Tack-“ Aaron stopped mid-sentence. Panpour was a nonstop Water Gun. Pidgey was pinned up against a tree. “Pidgey don’t give in! I believe in you.” Yelled Aaron. Pidgey started to glow. A few seconds later there was a different pokemon there. “Pidgey is now Pidgeotto. Cool” said Aaron.
“Pidgeotto get out of there. Do whatever you can to get free.” Said Aaron. Pidgeotto used Aerial Ace. Panpour flew back towards a tree. But it grabbed a branch with its tail. Pidgey went straight for Panpour using fly. Panpour spun around. On the branch with its tail while using hydro pump. The water was going in every direction. Pidgeotto kept getting hit but wouldn’t back down. Then there was a big surge of water and Pidgeotto went flying back. It landed in a bush and rolled out. It was knocked out.
Aaron withdrew Pidgeotto. “Go Snivy.” Yelled Aaron. Snivy came out. “Use Leaf Tornado.” Said Aaron. Panpour was sitting on the branch. It grabbed onto the tree and climbed up. Leaf tornado was heading after it. “Into the tree Snivy.” Said Aaron. Leaf Tornado went into and through the tree. The upper half started to fall to the ground. “Come back Snivy.” Said Aaron. “What is he doing. Why is he switching pokemon.” Thought Nate. “Go Lillipup. Use Dig.” Panpour was standing on the fallen tree. CCRRAACCKK!! Lillipup shot through the tree and Panpour went flying. It fell to the ground. It was knocked out.
“Go Purrlion.” Screamed Nate. “Go Lillipup use dig.” Said Aaron. Purrlion was just sitting there. “Use Bite” yelled Aaron. Lillipup came out right under Purrlion and used bite. “Now use tackle. Then Bite again. Keep going back and forth.” Said Aaron. It was hit after hit. Purrlion was very weak at the moment Lillipup opened its mouth and there was fire. Lillipup bit Purrlion. Lillipup came down to the ground and landed on its feet. Purrlion came crashing down. “K!! O!!” yelled Aaron.
Nate withdrew Purrlion. He sent out Audino. Audino just stood there. “Lillipup do the same thing you just did.” Lillipup went into the ground. “Concentrate Audino. Listen for Lillipup.” Audino started to concentrate. Audino opened its eyes. “Use thunder Audino right now quick.” Yelled Nate. Audino use thunder. Lillipup was being toasted to a crisp. Lillipup was knocked out.
“I got an idea Nate. How about we choose one last pokemon. Then Fight it out to see who wins. How that sound?” said Aaron “Ok then let’s go. Come back Audino. Go… Cobalion.” Said Nate. Cobalion was standing right there. Many people in the crowd started to whisper and mumble things to each other. Aaron was not prepared to face a legendary but he had too. He took out a pokeball. “I will never lose to you. Come out Grovyle. Let’s win this.” Grovyle came out. Grovyle and Cobalion just stood there for a while. “Cobalion use Close Combat.” Said Nate. Cobalion rushed towards Grovyle. “Grovyle stand your ground and take the hits.” Said Aaron. “What is he doing. He’ll lose for sure.” Thought Jerry. Grovyle took hit after hit. It was going to get knocked out soon.
“Grovyle use Pound on Cobalion. Then Leaf Blade. Then wrap it up with Quick Attack.” Yelled Aaron. Grovyle did those three moves. There was a big explosion. Cobalion and Grovyle went flying in opposite directions. Grovyle rebounded off of a tree. Cobalion took out a tree. Cobalion crashed through three trees and the fourth fell on it. Cobalion was knocked out. But it was also stuck. Aaron ran over to Cobalion with Grovyle. Nate also ran over to the tree. Nate and Aaron tried lifting up the tree but they had no luck. “Grovyle use leaf Blade to try cutting the tree in half.” Said Aaron. Grovyle used Leaf Blade. It only made a dent. “Don’t stop using Leaf Blade.” Jerry ran over and told Aaron something. The he ran off.
Grovyle made one last cut. It went right through. Cobalion was really hurt. Jerry was running back with nurse Joy. “Let me see Cobalion.” Said Nurse Joy. She pulled out two potions. She sprayed Cobalion with both of them. Then wrapped up Cobalion’s leg. “There good as new.” Said Nurse Joy. She walked back into town. Jerry followed back to the Pokemon center.
“Well that was a good battle Nate. We should battle again sometime.” Said Aaron. “Ya we should. So I guess see ya.” Answered Nate. Aaron nodded and then walked off.
Closing-
“Our hero has met a rival today but what lies ahead.”
im still working on the fifth story but it should be up by next week.
then make my team
darkrai(strongest),infernape,sceptile,braviary,garchomp,and electivire
edit: has 10 pokeballs and 10 full restores
oh and befriends reshiram
Name: Blake
Pokemon: Emolga x5, Thundrus (strongest)
Strategy: All Emolgas have the move Volt Switch and switch annoyingly. when all emolgas faint, thundrus comes out. inspired by Elesa but now that he has thundrus hes better
(May. 27, 2011  7:12 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: Name: Blake
Pokemon: Emolga x5, Thundrus (strongest)
Strategy: All Emolgas have the move Volt Switch and switch annoyingly. when all emolgas faint, thundrus comes out. inspired by Elesa but now that he has thundrus hes better

you can not have thundurus you can befriend him but you can have Darkrai,Heatran,Lugia and Celebi. you can befriend all the other legendaries
(May. 26, 2011  11:20 PM)Light Yagami Wrote: then make my team
darkrai(strongest),infernape,sceptile,braviary,garchomp,and electivire

k got it
(May. 27, 2011  12:36 AM)M.Cancer90R2F Wrote: dont forget my character

ok wont forget
oh ya can some of you update your people so they have items like 5 pokeballs or 3 potions stuff like that
I updated my Profile if thats OK.

name: Nick
Pokemon: Sceptile (2nd strongest), Lugia(strongest),Blaziken, staraptor, Swellow, Charizard, Salamence
Befriends Latias and/or Latios if possible.
Items: pokeballs x5, potions x3 and a couple of poffins that increase strength if possible
edited mine
Name: Blake
Pokemon: Emolga x5, Electross (strongest)
Strategy: All Emolgas have the move Volt Switch and switch annoyingly. when all emolgas faint, electross comes out. inspired by Elesa but now that he has electross hes better
Items: Leftovers, Fresh Water x5, Full Restore x2
mine (i hope your still doing it)
name:donovan
pokemon:electivire, zoraork, lucario, latios(latios is the strongest), darmanitan, tyranitar.
items:3 full restores and a soul dew for latios
Kieran Ranch
Pokemon: Empoleon, Chimchar Simisage zebstrika boldore and sewaddle
Items: x6 potions 2x full restores x1 fire plate 1x ice plate 5x ultra balls 1 pokeball

thx
NameConfusedteve
In order of strength:
Pokemon:Reuniclus, Gliscor, Swalot, Seviper, Drifloon, Skorupi
i already took darkrai
Name:Harry
Team:dewott,pignite,pidove,mewtwo,raichu,venusaur(partner)
ok i will post some more soon im in the middle of finishing one. maybe tomorrow i will put up one and then keep putting them up until i have like two left then start writing more.
(Jun. 05, 2011  1:53 PM)Mizuchi Reiji Wrote: NameConfusedteve
In order of strength:

um who is Swalot. do you mean Swellow.
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:05 PM)dman12 Wrote: mine (i hope your still doing it)
pokemon:electivire, zoraork, lucario, latios(latios is the strongest), darmanitan, tyranitar.

latios shall be a friend not a team pokemon. if you want a different pokemon please update
(Jun. 09, 2011  12:29 AM)maroyasha Wrote: ok i will post some more soon im in the middle of finishing one. maybe tomorrow i will put up one and then keep putting them up until i have like two left then start writing more.
(Jun. 05, 2011  1:53 PM)Mizuchi Reiji Wrote: NameConfusedteve
In order of strength:

um who is Swalot. do you mean Swellow.
(Jun. 03, 2011  1:05 PM)dman12 Wrote: mine (i hope your still doing it)

latios shall be a friend not a team pokemon. if you want a different pokemon please update

was black or white ypur first game or just started watching thwe series http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/317.shtml i make pokeom stories to but at school i might give a character request later on