My own story about the Element-X beys

This is my own story about the Element-X beys from turbo.

A meteor colored green was flying through space and crashed down here on earth during the prehistoric times for Beyblades. Once the meteor landed lots of Beyblades got killed but …………………………………………………………. not killed. They has elemental powers, color and type changes, SLINGSHOCK TIPS!!!!! It was all called ...…………………. Element-X.
After their discovery, bladers from around the globe searched and searched and searched for the beys but more came and came and came and came and now, today these beys are worth from $15-50. 

THE END
(Jan. 27, 2019  7:40 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: This is my own story about the Element-X beys from turbo.

A meteor colored green was flying through space and crashed down here on earth during the prehistoric times for Beyblades. Once the meteor landed lots of Beyblades got killed but …………………………………………………………. not killed. They has elemental powers, color and type changes, SLINGSHOCK TIPS!!!!! It was all called ...…………………. Element-X.
After their discovery, bladers from around the globe searched and searched and searched for the beys but more came and came and came and came and now, today these beys are worth from $15-50. 

THE END
Nice but wrong forum
Going to close this since it was posted here.