My new custamisation

Hey guys thanks for your warm welcome (please note my english is not vey good) I have a new custamisation it is actualy illegal (I think so). first i took my running core and instead of adding a weight disk i fixed a Death gargolyle MS attack ring (I have actually inverted it to make space for the next attack ring).Then i fixed a Drigger MS attack ring then a Wolborg MS bit protector and running core please rate how my custamisation is. Then if any one tries it then there is a tip for you please note that the bey will not be tight so to componsate that WHILE LAUNCHINg please launch with your beyblade"s Runing core is touching the floor or stadium.
it is illegal you are using 2 AR and no WD you need to have one of each component needed to complete the blade for it to be legal. and i dont know if its legal either for your blade to be touching the floor when you rip it??
This combo is illegal and therefore worthless to you. Sorry Confused
(Oct. 23, 2008  3:42 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: and i dont know if its legal either for your blade to be touching the floor when you rip it??

I do believe it is illegal...
The takara rules state that you must launch from a height of approximately 30cm so i think it is illegal
(Oct. 23, 2008  7:35 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  3:42 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: and i dont know if its legal either for your blade to be touching the floor when you rip it??

I do believe it is illegal...

yeah thats what i thought just making shure.

usually customizations like these are fun to use but are illegal and canot be used in competitive play,so if you plan on playing with your friends it is best if you dont use this lol unless they let you or know you are using an illegal cutomization just to see the results XD hope this helps you bey lord.
Sorry, but talk of illegal discussion isn't really suggested.
Also, this topic doesn't really follow any of the customization rules posted.