My new Beyblades are to come with JP Post…

Hello, back in December I ordered some Beyblades from a proxy shipping service in Japan. They were expected to come in 2-3 months from sea freight with the Japan Post, then be delivered to my house with USPS. A few days ago, when the 3 months were finished, I became skeptical about why they hadn’t arrived yet. So I checked in with Japan Post, and it said that they were “ temporarily suspending packages until further notice.” Does anyone here know when JP Post is going to ship my package, if ever?
I can't offer an entirely educated reply here, but I would say best advice is to contact your proxy and see what they know. As they live in Japan, whatever may be going on with the postal service there would be something they would know about, or at least they could help you contact the post office for more information about your package.

I know my own proxy isn't having any issues moving things in and out of Japan, though, so I think it may be a more secluded issue with your own package or the company alone.

Hope this helps!