My names is Jet and I am utterly shocked...

Before I introduce myself, I want to say that Beyblade has been around for a long time, and I used to get on these sites to mess around. Even then it wasn't very popular.

When I got on (pre-registration) and found all of these people on here (EVEN WILLING TO DONATE MONEY) I was shocked. I still don't believe it, but seriously, May 1, 2010 and people are still posting. It's just... wow. Usually stuff like this dies out of becomes forgotten, but this is so great. I'm so happy. Now...

My name is Jet, and I've been a fan of Beyblade since... 6-7 years ago, so about 2003 or 2004. Somewhere around there. I've never been to a tournament in my life, but there's nothing in my town that would ever hold that stuff anymore. They used to do Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, but not anymore.

I've been played the old Ps1 version of the game all day today (lol). I'm ready for the new stuff to come out (even if it seems a little off). I love coming back to old stuff like this. It's so great!

This community seems like it's going to continue to grow, so I actually don't mind joining this.

Hope to make some awesome friends on here also! Get to know me, send me a letter or two, I don't care. Ask me some questions for blade sake. AHAHAHAHA!! ... (just shoot me...)

Grin
Welcome!
It'd great to see more bladers joining!
These types of comments are really encouraging, welcome and thanks!
Welcome Grin have fun here
where are you from btw?
Welcome to the WBO! Smile The WBO is still getting a lot of members, so it's still getting bigger and bigger. Hope you will like it here Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO and yeah, we are a heart-warming community Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO!

(May. 01, 2010  6:31 AM)Jet410 Wrote: I still don't believe it, but seriously, May 1, 2010 and people are still posting.

Well the new Beyblade series, Metal Fight Beyblade has been out since August 2008. And now is the time that it is being released worldwide (as Beyblade: Metal Fusion).
Welcome to the WBO
I'm glad to see that your passion has been reignited. Welcome to the community.
¡Bienvenido a la WBO!
Welcome to WBO!