My life is Hell

OKAY! thanks everyone for reading my thread "Hello". Guys! is it really unusual for a girl to be interested in BEYBLADES. No I am not saying this but my sisters and friends are trying to convince me to watch girly cartoons like Disney Princess Movies, Barbie Movies and other those kind of stuffs. They are not only provoking me but also insulting me to watch boyish cartoons {as considered by them}. Even my boyfriend is telling me to stop watching any anime cartoons as he think that they should only be watched by kids. I am a girl who is very much fascinated by BEYBLADES but the world is making my life hell. Please suggest me some tips to escape from all this.
Hi. For me, it took like about 6 years to completely get out of playing with Beyblades. Every person is different though, so if you haven't started it for a long time, you might get rid of the hobby in just maybe 2-3 years.
Hey, if You don't like it, don't care for it.
Beyblade is cool. And has emotion.
Disney is boring and lacks the fun of Beyblade.

It's pretty clear you're in the right, not the wrong.
Stand up for yourself, k?

(Also, pretty sure this wouldn't belong in this sub forum, and also there may be a thread like it.)
Indeed, this topic should be used, since this forum is exclusively for introductions :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UGH-PARE...D-FAMILIES

I am a young woman myself, and for me, what works is to excel in everything else in life and show that you still have time for Beyblade.