My introduction to the World Beyblade Organization

Hello. My name is Joshua Kim. I am 18 years old that loves to help people, in any other way. I am currently living in Jacksonville, Florida. My hobby is that I love to play my guitar, sing with it, play Yugioh, and kinda like to read some books that I like. I've watched Beyblade only in anime and in real life. I would like to play Beyblade in a fun way but, I don't know where to start on becoming a Beyblade player. I might need some help here and there on the way. So please, treat me as a normal person. Thank you for reading this post.
Welcome to the WBO. There are many threads here to help you get started. I suggest reading the important threads at the top of each forum to get started. Also youtube is a great resource for learning how to play. Feel free to pm me with any questions
Welcome Thrasher0, you'll learn how step by step here along the way to becoming a Beyblader
Hey Thrasher! We're happy to help you become the best Blader you can be.
Thanks zoroaste, I will. Thank you, Beybrad
Welcome to the wbo. Its an honor to welcome you. It always helps to check all around here for info to become a blader. There's also this youtuber Unicorno Xtreme GT who does beyblade battles, B.O.B.s (him versus viewers), CBTs (Custom Beyblade Tournaments), and unboxings/reviews. He is a great resource to find out the best or popular combos and how they behave in real life first hand. Also I can suggest to you my best combo that I have its not the best but its one of the best here it is. leviathin leviathin (synchrome meaning two shogun wheels together for double metal from the fouth season of the second generation) bd 145 wd

Also that combo should have a metal stone face (made of metal instead of plastic)
Hey, welcome to the WBO, Thrasher!

Rated 10/10 by every WBO member Wink
Thank you everyone, who welcome me. It's pretty awesome that I get to meet up with some bladers that I don't know of. I don't have a beyblade myself but, I'm just trying to get the knowledge of the game. I am just becoming a kindly Blader that plays fair. Once again, thank you everyone.
When you decide to buy beyblades you'll have to go online to ebay or amazon sincetheir not in stores anymore and if they are probably not the major ones and isn't that much but a couple common ones. I hope beyblade burst gets launched world wide so it will be in stores again but if you want to get the best parts for top tier combos you'll have to buy online for that because the best parts aree all from the last generation before burst
Hey welcome. The best place o start is with 4d beyblades. Not very many burst tournaments (newest season) and 4D out classes everything. I recommend blitz unicorno and the ultimate DX set. Expensive together but you get some nice parts and a metal face set along with a L/R launcher. Which can launch both leftspin and right spin beyblades. Pm if you want some more help or don't know what anything I just said means.