My introduction and Hi everyone

Hey I'm Poursugar0nme, back in the early 2000s I used to love beyblading, I miss getting into battles with random people and making friends. but over the years everyone went into yu-gi-oh cards.now I have a 10month old daughter and a lady that actually supports me building my collection and lets me go out on my aging Bmx while I'm off work once in awhile ha.

back in 2011 I found some MFB beyblades, I guess I never got into those because Hasbro seems to be marketing them for only younger kids. I love the nostolgia illuminateing off the plastic gen beyblades, so I decided to make some videos on youtube to share some stuff, there wasnt many plastic beyblade videos thats any higher quality than 360p but after seeing some of Johnflippride's videos, beymyblade's, Gamecreator916 and fallenstarlight and more I was suprised to see theres still bladers using plastic beyblades and reviewing them.

it is now 2013 and still loving plastic beyblades, Hope to meet new friends and catch up on what i've missed in beyblades since 2004 to now.