My grip

I mjade this little personalization during a phone call from my girlfriend.
I was clearly very interested in what she had to say... u.u

The rubber band around the neck are just beautiful, winding stand without problems. Those on the plastic end of ripcord, are used to not destroy the fingers after the launch ^^
There is also a picture of my first MFB [for now...]

[Image: CIMG3246.jpg]
[Image: CIMG3243.jpg]
thanks ^^
Is that legal? i can't tell...
(Jul. 08, 2009  8:34 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Is that legal? i can't tell...

From rulebook page 10 version 6

Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBO sanctioned BeyBattles.
• Any modification of the Launcher or Launcher Grip that affects it in any way that is not explicitly approved in the "Legal Modification" section of this guide.

And legal mods, page 9

Legal Modification
While almost all modifications are considered illegal, there are some modifications you may use that are considered legal.
• Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured and not affect the Beyblade's performance.
• Many Dual Shooters have a manufacturing fault which prevents them from grasping the Bit Protector firmly. To rectify this, you are allowed to use the following modification:
Unscrew the assembly on the bottom of the launcher to get the black prongs. Warm the plastic with hot water, to soften it, then it can be adjusted i.e. pinched. To make it permanent run under cold water, which will set the plastic again.
• Coating the inside of a Launcher with a lubricant.
• Straightening Winders.
• You may exchange the parts between launchers as long as you do not modify the original technical design of the launcher.

So, the way I'm interpreting it, it's a no.