My first day

Hello everyone! I'm new and very excited. (Obviously)I love nothing more than blading! I need some advice. Should I use lost longnis, siege caliber, victory Valkyrie or zilleon Zeus for my debut? I want to use longnis because I hear he's pretty strong but it's not just any decision. Thanks in advance!😁
(May. 25, 2021  6:16 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm new and very excited. (Obviously)I love nothing more than blading! I need some advice. Should I use lost longnis, siege caliber, victory Valkyrie or zilleon Zeus for my debut? I want to use longnis because I hear he's pretty strong but it's not just any decision. Thanks in advance!😁

Welcome to WBO I hope you enjoy your time here please take some time to read my fanfic it is on my signature on the spoiler. (Also in my opinion I would use Victory Valkryie)
(May. 25, 2021  6:16 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm new and very excited. (Obviously)I love nothing more than blading! I need some advice. Should I use lost longnis, siege caliber, victory Valkyrie or zilleon Zeus for my debut? I want to use longnis because I hear he's pretty strong but it's not just any decision. Thanks in advance!😁

Hello and welcome to the WBO! All of those beys are severely outclassed tho, you should try some of the newer beys (Sparking and DB stuff) like Brave Valkyrie, Rage Longinus, World Spriggan, Lucifer The End or Dynamite Belial. If you have to buy one of the 4 you mentioned, I'd say Sieg Xcalibur is your best bet.

I think this should have gone in Introductions subsection of General Discussion tho.

Welcome to the world of Beyblade
Thanks i'm batman. and I think I'm gonna go xcaliber

Btw,big fan of spriggin but not enough money 😭

Btw,big fan of spriggin but not enough money 😭

Damnit... I meant that only once

The thing about spriggin

But thank you for helping me out
Welcome to the WBO! Everyone here is pretty friendly so I hope you enjoy your time here!
(May. 25, 2021  8:06 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Thanks man

No problem man 

Just kidding
Hope you enjoy your first tournament the community pretty much all of the time is nice so if you need something dont be afraid to ask
Nice to meetcha! Also I wanna say Longinus just cause cool factor, but don’t take that as actual advice lol

Welcome Beyl0v3r I hope you enjoy this place! Also I say you should go with Lost Longinus and maybe Siege Excalibur could be like a backup/secondary choice.
(May. 26, 2021  4:02 AM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Frisk thanks for the recommendation!

No prob Im glad I could help
I thought I was alone in the world of blading...but I've finally found my spot in the community. Thank u frisk for showing me I had a purpose.

Thanks all of my fellow bladers
Welcome to the Wbo enjoy your time here!