My first MFB!!!

Yeah, i just bought my first Metal Fight Beyblade! Incidentally, it's also my first beyblade in general in like...7-8 years?! o.O It's been THAT long haha

Now, before i show ya the pics of my WOLF DF145FS (or at least that's what it says on the box), i wanna say that i THINK it's a fake/knock off/whatever, because it doesn't have the takara tomi symbol nor the hasbro symbol(correct me if i'm wrong! I couldn't find anything like that.), but i'm still happy as i FINALLY got to experience that feeling, that power of pulling the rip-cord and launching your bey! I mean, it must be really childish of me, but i REALLY missed playing with beys! I LOVED IT when i was a kid, and now i love it even more xD. Too bad it don't have one of them codes to play online, i really wanted to play online Uncertain

And yeah, I'm 16 years old, but i don't think anybody would be judgemental about that in here, seen as i know for a fact there are people my age in here, and even older guys!

SO, without further ado, here are the pics:

[Image: 2gu029g.jpg]
[Image: 6gfpqw.jpg]
[Image: 2hrk1w3.jpg]
[Image: 2yx0txz.jpg]
[Image: 291nuo1.jpg]
[Image: 900k1i.jpg]
So i guess i might go on and buy some in the future, cos it was purely by accident that i wondered into the shop(me and my cousin were shopping for boots in a shop she reccomended and next to it was a shop that had toys and all kinds of stuff. So i needed a new umbrella and i went to buy one. and THERE IT WAS! So i bought one, as i only had money for one xD. Tried to find BS, but there were non Unhappy )
sorry but there are so many other places you could put this thread in I.E the "recent beyblade purchases" thread
yeah it looks pretty fake, but they have done a good job on most parts, like the tip, clear wheel, and metal wheel, but the stickers look wrong, and so does the metal tip!
Right! sorry that this is in the wrong section, so could a mod please move this to the right section?!

Also, i DO agree whoever made this did a pretty good job. The weight is good, the parts are very well made(as far as i can tell since i haven't seen other MFBs), and the metal ring is HIGHLY durable, since it bashed against the metal bar of my Orbitrek alot of times and it doesn't appear to be scratched at all!
So you bought a fake even though we have a clear guide to help you find out if items are fake or not ? Do not let the price fool you ...

This does not deserve a whole new topic. When you get a real Beyblade, simply post in the Beyblade Collection, Photo Gallery, or "What was your first Beyblade" topics.