My drawings when I was in grade school

I would like to share my artwork with you guys. Smile I found this notebook of mine full of drawings yesterday (Nov. 04, 2012) when I was looking for something inside my cabinet. I was looking for this for a long time already but it showed up. Smile

Here are the drawings:
1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) 7.) 8.) 9.) 10.) 11.) 12.) 13.) 14.) 15.) 16.) 17.) Sorry for the image quality.
Wowowowow, these are amazing. And they're hand drawn too!

2, 5, 6, 15, 17 are cool Cool and 13 has a nice joy to it (eyes)~

Keep it up Smile
those were pretty impressive drawings
Very nice for grade schol level. Proportions are a tad off, but well, no complaint. You could make the images more lively in the future.

Kudos for making me feel like a drawing shrimp XD
I love it. The only thing is that the 7th one could use some work, but who am I to tell you that??? I'm terrible at art. I'm not even very good at GFX, although I have just started. Totally, KIU, dude.
@Insomniac.: thanks my friend. glad you like it. as you notice some of it are stiff, not yet familiar in drawing with body movements yet that time. but i will do more practice.

kyoyatategami: thank you my friend.

Kujikato: thanks thanks my friend. it's kinda stiff though but soon i will create drawing with actions and more lively as what you told me. still need more practice for my hand. Smile

SilverChronos: thanks, glad you like it. well as you will notice especially the 7th one, it's kinda stiff. that's the time i'm not familiar in drawing with movements yet. as i go on in drawing my skills' improving in drawing with action/movements but still need more practice. Smile you have talent and you will soon develop it. believe in yourself my friend. Wink
Yes, it is quite obvious that it is stiff, but I still draw stick figures XD. Do you have a current list of work that I can view? I wanna see how talented you are. These are great, but if this is grade school, you need to show us some pro work.
Stick Figures are a great way to practice body proportions, if you KNOW how to use them (smug)

But still, these are sweet for grade school.
Gasp those are awesome, my favourite is 4, purely due to the theme :3
SilverChronos: it's okay my friend. you may start from stick figures but soon then you will be able to draw well. it's just step by step. i've been through that too. don't worry i'll try to look for my other work and my recent work as well cause when our house's been general cleaned during summer i don't know where it was place. Unhappy sorry but it will take time but if i find it, i will show to you and to the others too. immediately! Wink

Kujikato: thank you for the advice my friend. Smile i know how to use it but sometimes still having difficulties in using it. i know i will be able to master it and give my drawings a livelier outcome. i will not stop practicing cause practice makes perfect. Wink thanks again.

Luck: thanks. glad you like it digimon fan. Smile
meh, it's more like I don't bother trying. anyway, the 4th one catches my eye.
wowowowowowowowowowooooow these are the best drawing i have ever seen but some of my pals would say they could do it better. lets just say they cant. 2,4,6,9,13, and 17 caught my eye. and on 13 you combined animes didnt you?
You were a really talented drawer when you were young. I really like number 9 and 17.
Nice drawings! Those beyblade drawings were really cool!
These are very impressive. I like to draw too. Check out my drawings at my thread called My Manga Drawings[I need your opinion please!]. Please everywone check them out as well. Impresive drawings by the way.