My combo.

It's slightly good for Defense-types.
(Sep. 29, 2008  11:51 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: What's the best attack type attack ring?

Well there are two main attack types.
Smash and Upper

For right spin smash i recommend Triple Wing from Trygle

and for upper, Upper Dragoon from Master Dragoon is the best you can do in right spin.
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:00 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  11:51 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: What's the best attack type attack ring?

Smash and Upper

For right spin smash i recommend Triangle Wing from Trygle

and for upper, Upper Dragoon from Master Dragoon is the best you can do in right spin.

Trygle's attack ring is Triple Wing
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:03 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

Smash and Upper

Oops, got the two confused.
Fixed*
it's cool i make that mistake all the time

triple wing is definitely my favourite
Finally. I can't wait till I have enough money then I can test it against Dralcor Vortex 2.
(Sep. 30, 2008  2:36 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: Finally. I can't wait till I have enough money then I can test it against Dralcor Vortex 2.

Wait..

Dralcor Vortex 2 = Huh?

and test what against it?
(Sep. 30, 2008  2:40 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  2:36 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: Finally. I can't wait till I have enough money then I can test it against Dralcor Vortex 2.

Wait..

Dralcor Vortex 2 = Huh?

and test what against it?

Dralcor V2 is my new combo and I'm going to test it against Trygle 2 when I get it from toywiz (the only place to get the Takara one).
Umm yeah have to say this. If your combo doesn't beat something THAT bad you may need to rethink the whole concept of combo. Trygle 2 is like literally a downgraded Master Draciel. It. is. bad.
Trygle is only good for its AR.

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.
Im sorry to say but you wasted your money.

And what parts are you using in "Dralcor Vortex 2"?
(Sep. 30, 2008  2:59 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Trygle is only good for its AR.

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

Orca Diver's Metal Weight Core, I'll eventually use Wolborg 4's attack ring, and Dragoon Storm's bladebase without the rubber tip.
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:04 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  12:03 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

Smash and Upper

Oops, got the two confused.
Fixed*

Trygle 2's attack ring is called Triple Beak and Galeon 2's attack ring is Howling Leo.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:03 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

Orca Diver's Metal Weight Core, I'll eventually use Wolborg 4's attack ring, and Dragoon Storm's bladebase without the rubber tip.

Without the rubber tip is an illegal modification.
So, you can't use it.

And Dralcor sounds like the evil twin of Falcor from the Neverending Story. lol
Trygle 2 and Galeon 2 suck.
Trygle and Galeon rule.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:05 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

So, you can't use it.

Well I could get Galeon and use its SG Semi-Flat bladebase and add Wolborg 2' Upper Wolf to make it stronger. I really want Trygle 2 because its one of the rarest beyblades available and it's f%cking $20.98 that's cheaper than Orca Diver.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:18 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

So, you can't use it.

Well I could get Galeon and use its SG Semi-Flat bladebase and add Wolborg 2' Upper Wolf to make it stronger. I really want Trygle 2 because its one of the rarest beyblades available and it's f%cking $20.98 that's cheaper than Orca Diver.

Being rare doesn't make it useful.
I've heard toywiz rips people off.
But thats an absurd price for such a piece of carp.

I would stick with Galeon uncustomized out of those blades.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:20 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

So, you can't use it.

It's just that I've never had a rare Beyblade in my life and I have to use Galeon's bladebase for Dralcor V2 and Wolborg 4's attack ring combined with the 10 heavy weight disk I got with Orca Diver it might be unstopable I really want a Beyblade used by one of the characters in Beyblade Grevolution.

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

So, you can't use it.

Well if you get a Galeon, you should be getting it for its AR/S-AR... and Wolborg 2 for it's SG/BB. Trygle 2 is carp. Orca Diver is carp. Sorry to say, but it's true.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:23 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

So, you can't use it.

It's just that I've never had a rare Beyblade in my life and I have to use Galeon's bladebase for Dralcor V2 and Wolborg 4's attack ring combined with the 10 heavy weight disk I got with Orca Diver it might be unstopable I really want a Beyblade used by one of the characters in Beyblade Grevolution.

I can pretty much say that that combo would be the exact opposite of unstoppable.
But for useful combos and parts.
Listen to the staff here.

They really know their stuff.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:23 AM)G Wrote:

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

So, you can't use it.

Well if you get a Galeon, you should be getting it for its AR/S-AR... and Wolborg 2 for it's SG/BB. Trygle 2 is carp. Orca Diver is carp. Sorry to say, but it's true.

I need a new bladebase for Dralcor V2 and Wolborg 4's Star Wolf attack ring I actually 999% close to getting a Sea green Galeon 2 but they were instantly out of stock so I had to turn to Orca Diver but I have a chance at getting a rare Takara Beyblade when I have $21.00 bye.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:26 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:23 AM)tahu mistika Wrote:

Trygle 2 is worthless.
utterly worthless.

So, you can't use it.

I can pretty much say that that combo would be the exact opposite of unstoppable.
But for useful combos and parts.
Listen to the staff here.

They really know their stuff.

Actually though it is illegal a "tip" that wide would be really fast (in theory) The AR choice is just AWFUL It looks pretty, but honestly it's only useful for endurance and even then there are much better choices.
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:28 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I have a chance at getting a rare Takara Beyblade when I have $21.00 bye.

It's not that rare if you can get it from toywiz bye.
I said might be unstopable not fast when I said that I meant it would spin longer and still spin like an attack type hence the name Semi-Flat. it means it's sharp but at the same time flat. God don't you get it?
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:32 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I said might be unstopable not fast when I said that I meant it would spin longer and still spin like an attack type hence the name Semi-Flat. it means it's sharp but at the same time flat. God don't you get it?

If you don't want to take our advice, stop asking for it.